$5,000 added One Pocket, U.S. Open Qualifier Casper's Billiards - FREE & PPV

Bigtruck

Verified Member
February 4th,5th & 6th(Final day)

Day one and two will be broadcast FREE!!!! The FINAL day will be 19.95!

You can purchase final day NOW! Here's how:

1. go to www.PoolActionTV.com and become a member
2. click shop and select the event.

PASSWORD will be E-MAILED Friday & Saturday night from PoolActionTV.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the show!

Ray

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Verified Member
A few confirmed names:

Jeremy Jones
Gabe Owen
Corey Deuel
Raphael Martinez
Brandon Shuff
Joey Augizin
Sylver Ochoa
James Davis Sr (Bastrop)
Charlie Bryant
Scott Frost

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA
It looks like there is going to be some real talent there. I will be making the trip so I hope to see you there.

I just booked my room at the Extended Stay in Webster TX on the name your price at priceline.com and snuck in for $32 a night. :D Sometimes if you wait too long, priceline will throw you under the bus (raise their rate). Regular rates for these rooms are around $80 a night so it's a great deal.

I missed out on the Derby City Classic so this is my one pocket fix for this time of the year.

Bigtruck

Verified Member
JoeyA said:
It looks like there is going to be some real talent there. I will be making the trip so I hope to see you there.

I just booked my room at the Extended Stay in Webster TX on the name your price at priceline.com and snuck in for $32 a night. :D Sometimes if you wait too long, priceline will throw you under the bus (raise their rate). Regular rates for these rooms are around $80 a night so it's a great deal.

I missed out on the Derby City Classic so this is my one pocket fix for this time of the year.

Joey,

I haven't received much support from the industry to cover this event and am pretty much doing this on a wing and a prayer.

If we have enough viewers for the Sunday FINALS, I would love to hire you for commentating a match or 2. Unless you are in the FINALS of course! :eek:

Ray

PS. If anyone knows someone that might like to advertise on this show please call asap. 254-379-2569

Greyghost

Verified Member
From
Lafayette, LA
ray i'll be there also and as always my mouth doesn't cost a dime :) i'll help as you need it when i'm not playing and such as always my friend and pool supporting angel ;)

tho of course in the entertainment business you have to start somewhere to build the movie star status of the golden voiced Joey Auguzin :cool: :D

ill put my oklahoma voice on for everyone (lol if you know me well enough your laughing about this reality roflmao)

when i first got there no one understood a word i sounded like i was raised by a pack of Nutrias lmfao.......so i worked on my enunciation and its a weird mix of a cajuns accent an the clearer toned midwest sound........and they used to tell me and poke fun cuz i sounded somewhat like elvis lol.....asking me if i would ever sing "jail house rock" and "all shook up" etc.....the girls always made me red in the cheeks lol.

guys like you and joey imop i want to see getting a meretious service award of some kind because your part of the movers and the shakers making new things happen.

god bless,
-Grey Ghost-

SJDinPHX

Suspended
Big Truck does it right...

Big Truck does it right...

Bigtruck said:
February 4th,5th & 6th(Final day)

Day one and two will be broadcast FREE!!!! The FINAL day will be 19.95!

You can purchase final day NOW! Here's how:

1. go to www.PoolActionTV.com and become a member
2. click shop and select the event.

PASSWORD will be E-MAILED Friday & Saturday night from PoolActionTV.

Look forward to seeing everyone on the show!

Ray

Ray,

I have caught many of your streams, and watched you constantly improve your product...You have one of the best presentations in the business.

I think its about time you tried to cover some of your expenses. I certainly would encourage everyone to support you in your efforts to bring quality live streaming to all of us...
I know I surely will.

Hope you get more advertising support too... (Fast Lenny, good chance to promote your new DVD. :)) This should be a great one pocket event.

Good Luck,

Dick Mc Morran

Last edited:

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Good luck, Ray. It sounds like it's shaping up to be a good event. In hindsight, if I'd have suspected that there would be more of us "fish" in the tournament for the "sharks" to feed on, I probably would have skipped the DCC to make it to your event! I hope it becomes an annual date.

Doc

Bigtruck

Verified Member
SJDinPHX said:
Ray,

I have caught many of your streams, and watched you constantly improve your product...You have one of the best presentations in the business.

I think its about time you tried to cover some of your expenses. I certainly would encourage everyone to support you in your efforts to bring quality live streaming to all of us...
I know I surely will.

Hope you get more advertising support too... (Fast Lenny, good chance to promote your new DVD. :)) This should be a great one pocket event.

Good Luck,

Dick Mc Morran

Thanks Dick!

It would be an honor to advertise the Scott Frost DVD's produced by Lenny.

Lenny call me asap if you want to get it in.

Ray
254-379-2569

Ray

sappo

Verified Member
From
Tucson AZ
What Time

What Time

Does anyone know what time the stream will start today?

Bigtruck

Verified Member
I am waiting on Denis Strickland, the TD, to make an official announcement. Current plan is th be live by 2pm