2020 DCC

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
I had an amazing time, sorry i missed everybody, i did see Cincy in passing.
Banks
I only made it to the 3rd round, after winning my first round match, 3-1.
1 Pocket
I won the first 3 rounds, 3-1, so I was feeling pretty good. than lost the 4th round 2-3, and the fifth round 2-3, damn.
9 Ball
I was feeling a little down, cause of my losses, but Cliff Joyner and I worked out, that is what he calls practice, for 4 hours, and got my confidence back a bit.
than I drew Efren the first round!!:eek::oops::D:D it went 9-3 to him, I made some mistakes, I think I should have gotten to 6.
I did make him foul a couple of games! :palso had him on 2 fouls, with an open table and I didn't get out:mad: . I got him to show me a couple of his "magic" shots. I left a shot that any normal person would play safe on, but he kicked the 1ball two rails in to a carom on the five in the side, and ran out.

See You next year John

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Thanks for the report John, saw you briefly, next time hopefully longer!

Wow, 5th round in one hole, very nice! Did you get any cake back? I think 2 years ago that's what I did (won 3, lost 2) and I got like $200 back. Just curious if it was worse or better in that regards this year.

12squared

Verified Member
From
Fort Collins, CO
Sounds like you had a great trip. Cashed in 1pocket and got to play Efren, wow!

I'm not sure if we have met John, but if not, I look forward to it. Thanks for the write up.

Dave

JeaLouS44

Verified Member
From
FL
thanks bud 250
lll it is, I will most certainly not forget all of the games, I have it on video:D:D:D
Dave, I don't think so, me also.