2018 Memphis area onepocket.org Members Tournament

chicagomike

Verified Member
It doesn't matter to me what cue balls are used. I do want to make sure that you have plenty of High Life in stock since both myself and Colonel Bille will be there!!! Look forward to seeing everyone in a couple of weeks.

I like where your head is at.

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
You guys please feel free to ask for assistance at any time. You set the venue and I will do my best to make it happen Mini tournament schedules. 901-277-3740 just call me or text.
C

The only thing i can think of is... do we have enough internet cable so we can set the camera as high as possible on the wall by the end rail of one of those tight tables by the gambling table?

one pocket guy

Verified Member
From
Arkansas (near Memphis Tn)
The Gambling Table #1 has been rotated 90degrees and a spectator rail added. The camera is mounted on the wall above the bottom rail. I’m sure you can mount the stream camera up there. Bill can chime in on that~T

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
The Gambling Table #1 has been rotated 90degrees and a spectator rail added. The camera is mounted on the wall above the bottom rail. I’m sure you can mount the stream camera up there. Bill can chime in on that~T

Cool, even moving tables around...you guys are the best!

wgcp

Verified Member
From
long beach, mississippi
So since I already know that I will be a two and out for the tournament. Who wants to play some.
We can play one pocket, banks (albeit i suck at banks) or a little 10 ball.
I just haven’t seen the normal wolfing so here ya go. Easy money....

B

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
So since I already know that I will be a two and out for the tournament. Who wants to play some.

B

my main man.....i'll huckleberry.....;)

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
The only thing i can think of is... do we have enough internet cable so we can set the camera as high as possible on the wall by the end rail of one of those tight tables by the gambling table?

Cool, even moving tables around...you guys are the best!

If you let me know how much cat5 you need, I can bring it. Tracy’s company makes it.

Awesome job!

i'll give bill a call this weekend, figure out the details for the stream camera.....
:)

JoeyA

Verified Member
From
Metairie, LA

B

Stop over at Buffalo's on Bloomfield on your way up and I'll donate a little dough to your retirement fund.

JoeyA

chicagomike

Verified Member

B

You’re an excellent trap setter...nice job laying out the bait.

chicagomike

Verified Member

B

I’m willing to make a fair game that I have the best of with anyone there...or a not so fair game that they don’t have the best of with anyone there. I hope that’s as clear as mud.