2013 DCC BENNY CONWAY JR v SHANE VAN BOENING PART 2

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
2013 DCC BENNY CONWAY JR v SHANE VAN BOENING PART II

2nd rack. Shane is up 1-0 in games.

Ball count is 1-0 Shane who is at the table. WWYD?

1.jpg

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
2013 DCC BENNY CONWAY JR v SHANE VAN BOENING PART II

2nd rack. Shane is up 1-0 in games.

Ball count is 1-0 Shane who is at the table. WWYD?

View attachment 9474
Bank the 13ball with a medium speed and position cue ball on the 9ball. This shot is not meant to pocket the 13ball, the speed of the shot is to position the 13ball on your side and play cue ball in the stack near the 9ball. Left hand spin will take you (naturally) to the 9ball.

Bill Incardona

tylerdurden

Verified Member
What about banking that 1 into the area of those three balls (hard to tell just ow it lays), and playing the cb in the stack just above the 5 there into that little gap.

androd

Verified Member
From
New Braunfels tx.
Bank the 13ball with a medium speed and position cue ball on the 9ball. This shot is not meant to pocket the 13ball, the speed of the shot is to position the 13ball on your side and play cue ball in the stack near the 9ball. Left hand spin will take you (naturally) to the 9ball.

Bill Incardona

YUP !
Rod.

FastEddieF.

Verified Member
Play the eight off the seven with high English and position the cue ball behind the 13 ball and then run out. I also like Billy's shot, but I think my shot is easier to execute.

Cary

Verified Member
From
Bertram, Texas
Play the eight off the seven with high English and position the cue ball behind the 13 ball and then run out. I also like Billy's shot, but I think my shot is easier to execute.

My shot also.

ETA: I doubt I would run out from there, but I like my prospects.

Island Drive

Verified Member
From
florence, colorado
YUP !
Rod.

Only problem I see, with the 13 ball bank, is the obj. ball speed INCREASE with draw and l/h English could easily create a dbl kiss. I like both choices, tho svb seems to be squaring up on the eight. If I was there, like most all of us, we would know, only problem with the 13 bank ''if it was I'', is I would probably make a ball in my hole :lol and ''stackmyself'' :frus

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Billy I has the right shot. I would definitely bank the 13 ball and go into the 9 ball. Its actually a pretty east shot. You have a wide margin of error to not leave a shot

wincardona

Verified Member
From
Dallas Tx.
If its got a key and a Lock, BI has the combination :heh
Thanks for your endorsement Bill. In regard to the 13ball option there is no kiss, just a natural center ball spin (left english) will take you away from the kiss and put you on a path toward the 9ball. Also the option with cutting the 8ball is reserved for those pure shooters, not many out there who have the skills to pocket this type of shot with the consistency that's needed for this to be an option. OOPS!! unless you're trying to surmount a large lead.;):D But if the game is close it's advisable not to shoot this type of shot unless you're in the upper echelon group. Also, if the 8ball option has a built in safety then by all means it's an option, however, with this particular option it doesn't appear that that's the case. Jmo.

Bill Incardona

frmn

Verified Member
I like Shane to cut the 8 in and slow his cue ball with the 12.

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Thanks for your endorsement Bill. In regard to the 13ball option there is no kiss, just a natural center ball spin (left english) will take you away from the kiss and put you on a path toward the 9ball. Also the option with cutting the 8ball is reserved for those pure shooters, not many out there who have the skills to pocket this type of shot with the consistency that's needed for this to be an option. OOPS!! unless you're trying to surmount a large lead.;):D But if the game is close it's advisable not to shoot this type of shot unless you're in the upper echelon group. Also, if the 8ball option has a built in safety then by all means it's an option, however, with this particular option it doesn't appear that that's the case. Jmo.

Bill Incardona

UHH Billy.. You better read that "endorsement" again LOL that was a shot not an endorsement LMFAO

onepockethacker

Verified Member
Please explain yourself, my friend. Tell the Hacker the truth.:D

Bill Incardona

If it has a Key and a Lock you got the COMBINATION. Last time I checked a combination wasnt worth shit for a lock and key.. For Christ sake Billy... DUCK hes shooting at YOU

Miller

Verified Member
From
East St. Louis Area
Danny D called for the two railer on the seven.

Instead, SVB thinned in the 8 and moved a couple balls in front of Benny’s pocket.

2.jpg

Leaving himself here.

3.jpg