1st. Annual Fall Classic

SullyVision

From
Fort Worth, Texas
$500 entry, with 3k added to the 1P and 2k added to the 9ball. This will bring out the monsters. Get with Jacob Watson to get signed up. All info is on the flyer or you can reach out to me here and i can get you signed up. SullyVisionTV will be live streaming the event and will now have even more high def camera angles and professional commentary by Pro Commentator

Attachments

• Fall Classic Rezised.jpg
    Fall Classic Rezised.jpg
    249.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
brackets
https://challonge.com/fconepocket2019?fbclid=IwAR1Oc4kqc1xiCUKZEcE24gi30HG7hrRuVu9qvXBtjkQ099etpfSrUEGfbDU

looks like they got a pretty decent turnout for 1st time event.

John, you end up going?

Jimmy B

Verified Member
That's like I'd tell gals who I was dating when they'd excuse themselves to use the ladies' room: "Mention my name, you'll get a good seat."

Love your avatar! Piper Laurie is still alive at the age of 87!

~Doc

Great line Doc, ya Wisenheimer...

LSJohn

Verified Member
From
monett missouri
looks like they got a pretty decent turnout for 1st time event.

John, you end up going?

Yes, I'm here. Every one on the poster showed up except Mike Delawder and Alex Calderone. Can Salim entered to make number 13

Chip and Tommy play at 11:00 AM Friday to see who plays the loser of the hot seat match between Josh Roberts and Evan Lunda, which is scheduled for 12:00 Noon, but I suspect will not go off until Chip and Tommy finish.

On the TV screen in the room here, the stream has been very good.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
That's like I'd tell gals who I was dating when they'd excuse themselves to use the ladies' room: "Mention my name, you'll get a good seat."

Love your avatar! Piper Laurie is still alive at the age of 87!

~Doc

:lol:lol:lol

i might borrow that one.

Thanks on the avatar. She was something else in that film.

sneakynito

Verified Member
From
Houston, TX
Yes, I'm here. Every one on the poster showed up except Mike Delawder and Alex Calderone. Can Salim entered to make number 13

Chip and Tommy play at 11:00 AM Friday to see who plays the loser of the hot seat match between Josh Roberts and Evan Lunda, which is scheduled for 12:00 Noon, but I suspect will not go off until Chip and Tommy finish.

On the TV screen in the room here, the stream has been very good.

Nice sounds fun.

I'm disappointed Calderone keeps missing out on these. He's really quite a player.