10 ball bank ring game

wgcp

Verified Member
This Friday at bumpers in mobile. I got 4 phone calls to enter this, so I have relented and will probably be dead money in it. I have not been in the grease since my little trip to the hospital. So I am really worried about my endurance for this.
16 entrants two tables. Last time I followed cliff joyner and ran 5 balls twice and busted the table with the exception of Joyner who can play a little bank pool. He isn't in this one.

B

lll

Verified Member
good luck bille
even with your gall bladder out watch the fried food
be well buddy
:)

wgcp

Verified Member
It is 10 ball because of the promoter. I would rather 9 myself also.

cincy_kid

Verified Member
Hey good luck Col Bille!

Knock em off buddy - hope you are feeling better and looking forward to seeing you at the derby in Jan if not sooner!

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
This Friday at bumpers in mobile. I got 4 phone calls to enter this, so I have relented and will probably be dead money in it. I have not been in the grease since my little trip to the hospital. So I am really worried about my endurance for this.
16 entrants two tables. Last time I followed cliff joyner and ran 5 balls twice and busted the table with the exception of Joyner who can play a little bank pool. He isn't in this one. B
Is that the room on the frontage road east of where Breakers used to be? I didn't know they ever had tournaments there, let alone something quality like this. I suppose their stock went way up when Ricky Byrd took his poolroom over to the East Shore...

I'd guess our Mobile Mike T. will be there. He likes banks. Let us know how it turns out.

~Doc