★★ 17th Jay Swanson Memorial 9-Ball ★★~LIVE

vapros

Verified Member
From
baton rouge, la
Thanks POV and cmbwsu. It ain't one-pocket, but I'm enjoying it anyway; getting to see a lot of big name players.

They are using the Magic Rack, and I am puzzled. How is it any better than a straight line drawn from the foot spot to the center diamond? Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't see what it has to offer.Thanks.

Jimmy B

Verified Member
Thanks POV and cmbwsu. It ain't one-pocket, but I'm enjoying it anyway; getting to see a lot of big name players.

They are using the Magic Rack, and I am puzzled. How is it any better than a straight line drawn from the foot spot to the center diamond? Please forgive my ignorance, but I don't see what it has to offer.Thanks.

Me too Vapros. I really enjoyed watching Shaw, the young fellow with the powerful stroke. A really good free stream. Re the Magic Rack. Supposedly you lay it down and when the balls are placed on it, they are all nice and tightly frozen up with no gaps, which avoids the delays and reracking and arguments.

1pocketpro

From
Vancouver, WA
Thanks Bob (and POVPool.com)

Don't watch much nine ball but I sure enjoyed the last match of this tournament. Tonight's one pocket should be great!

Mike