Search results

1. F

Where is he now?

I met Billy Aquero many years ago in 1975. He played great nine ball (spotted Fountain Inn Red the 7 on a bar box) and terrific 1P ( beat everyone in Greenville that would play). He was I believe 19 at that time. I was wondering if he still plays? I think he was originally from California. Post...
  2. F

Banking with the Beard review

Thanks Freddie. you are a banking genius Thanks Freddie. you are a banking genius Freddie , I have struggled with consistent banking for many moons (been playing for 45 years) I`ve learned more in one month by studying your book than I had accumulated in those previous years. I play 9ball...
  3. F

Banking with the Beard review

For Freddie For Freddie Freddie, Correct me if I am wrong , but I believe there is a mistake on page 59. Shouldn`t 1.6=5, 2.6=6 and 3.3=7 ?
  4. F

Winning One-pocket...

THE Books THE Books I have both of Eddie`s books and in my humble opinion they are the best books out there on 1P. I purchased "Winning one pocket" from Fountain Inn Red Willis. This was his personal copy which was autographed " To my pal Red signed Weenie Beenie". The other "Shots Moves and...