Search results

1. L

DErby CITy One pocket brackets

WHere do i get the old tournamet brackets at..?
  2. L

Tips at the track needed...

Okay Ive recently pick up a bad habit. From what i here it has kept many of a good pool player busted. Yes horses.. CAn or will anybody give me a horse betting tutorial. Like what to do what not to do.. Thought this would be fun to see the comments.. Im waitin..
  3. L

WOuld like to trade Room and Board for lessons.. =)

I would like to trade a week at my lake house for a week worth of One pocket Lessons.. Hopefully from Fredd, Grady or someone in there Class.. The lake House is in London Ky.. Good vacation right before the Derby City ya.. Horse bettin not to far away..
  4. L

Any body here from Middelton Ohio or close by..

Know a guy name Billy Ray Use to play around in that area.. 10 15 years ago.. Long red headed. guy..
  5. L

What size thread does Joss Cues have..?

I have a couple of predator shafts that I have wheeled and deeled to get. They fit a Falcon and a Predator... I think its 5\16 14 I think.. Just wandering what Joss Cues Pin size was..
  6. L

Bertkinister 1pocket tapes..?

ARe they worth it.. Whats ever bodys opion...
  7. L

314 5\16 14 Shaft For Sale

I Have A Predator Shaft For Sale If Anyone Is Interested Pm Me 125.00 Plus 15 S&h.
  8. L

HEres a shot i pulled off the other day..

START( %Aa6D5%BB3[7%CB8C1%DB5B0%EC0[7%F[1\7%GB5B6%HA9B0%IZ9\3%JB4A9 %K[5\3%LB6B6%MB8\0%NC2[8%OB8C2%PF8W0%QC6\8 )END 4 RAil the one ball for the game.. Lost the action but got the cheese..
  9. L

Whos the Second Best One HOLER??

AFter EFren whos next in line CLiff Joyner or ...???
  10. L

After EFren whos next..?

Okay Efren is no doubt the best onehole player alive today, some argue the best ever. So after Efren is gone whos gonna fill in his shoes..? Does Alex Pagulayan have what it takes if he picks up onepocket..? OR will it be his fellow country man Marlon Manalo.. Or Scott Frost.. Please what do...
  11. L

Wheres a good place to watch one pocket In Kentucky?

I was just wandering where a good place was to watch a lil one pocket action at..??
  12. L

Falcon jumpbreak 4sale

I have a falcon jump break cue model AC-16 with a predator shaft for sale. I will sell just the butt if anyone is interested.. Pm me for pics..
  13. L

Changing Pins in cues..?

I have a meucci That i would love to change the 5/16 8 to a radial pin would would be the best at this i would also like to had a leather wrap.. any suggestions aobut cues makes and prices thanks again and watch out for the luckybreaks..
  14. L

The greatest teenager OnePocket PLAyeer??

Who was/is the greatest teenage onepocket player.. Mike Caralla? Shannon DAulton?? Who in your all opinions?
  15. L

Straight Pool?

Does anybody have any straight pool books or videos for sale cheap if so feel free to pm me.. Or any onepocket tapes that they want to let go..
  16. L

Gradys One Pocket tapes..?

How many does he have... I have one "How to win at One Pocket" What others does he have Grady can you post them all please or somebody..
  17. L

One pocket Videos..

I noticed that another Forum had A couple of 9 ball matches I was just wandering when onepocket.org was gonna have some matches up just a thought..
  18. L

Need a Heavy cue..

Im looking for a heavier cue for a freind. Lets just say that we call him the gentle giant. And wants a heavier cue says 24 ounces feels like a tooth pick in his hands does anyone know where i can get a heavier cue.. I thought about buying extra weights would that hurt the cue..?
  19. L

Need a Heavy cue..

Im looking for a heavier cue for a freind. Lets just say that we call him the gentle giant. And wants a heavier cue says 24 ounces feels like a tooth pick in his hands does anyone know where i can get a heavier cue.. I thought about buying extra weights would that hurt the cue..?
  20. L

Whats a shortstop?

Ive heard a couple ppl talking about a shortstop on this site. Like he was a shortstop player or something like that just wandering what it is..