1. O

OnePocket.org Mini in Nola

Nice looking group of guys. Good luck to all---Smitty
  2. O

BOGIE'S SENIORS 2021

Is there still a spot open.
  3. O

Still Alive

Hi everyone, just letting ya'll know that I am well and still alive. My 1P game has got so bad I have a rough time even typing the word. I have the shakes and that make for a real bad game. I do enjoy reading all the post, so I am keeping up with yo guys. Thank God Tyler Bob takes pity on me...
  4. O

Update on Cliff

Anyone have anything to update what is happening with Cliff?---Smitty
  5. O

Gabe and Danny

Who won?---Smitty
  6. O

Rule about spotting balls

I have forever been told when spotting balls with the CB in the path of the balls to be spotted, that you always freeze all balls to each other but you don't freeze them against the CB. You must leave a very little amount of space between the OB and CB. Is this true?---Smitty
  7. O

Happy Thanksgiving

To all my friends on this forum: Have a safe and HAPPY THANKSGIVING! Smitty
  8. O

Danny Smith

Danny won it 24 -14.---Smitty
  9. O

Spotting of the balls

Got a question, this came up today and I didn't know the answer. We were spotting balls on the spot and had I guess 5 of them lined up and the statement was made what happens if you have to spot balls all the way back to the rail and need to spot another ball or 2? Do they go in front of the...
  10. O

Coming to Houston

I will be at Bogie's on 1960 today from around 12 till into the night. Only going to be in town for today , leaving out tomorrow early AM. Hope to see some of the gang and play some 1P.---Smitty
  11. O

Unable to post

Say guys I have a friend who has joined our forum as TylerBob. He wants to play in the Seniors event and be part of one pocket players on this forum. He has told me he has tried to post on a couple of different subjects but keeps getting a "unable to post" each time. I will verify his skills...
  12. O

Way To Go Jeff

Our own Jeff Sparks took home the bacon at the Lone Star Tour at Bogie's.---Smitty
  13. O

Super Seniors Classic Pics

Here is the other picture I was talking about.---Smitty
  14. O

Super Super Seniors Tournament

Words cannot describe how much fun it was to experience the tournament. To put a face to the guys we have been trading ideas with for over 15 years was amazing. One of the funny things that I noticed was when ever a group of us stood around to shoot the bull we would always start talking about...
  15. O

Patch in shirt of Super Seniors

Hey guys, what am I suppose to do with that patch that is sewn in that polo shirt?---Smitty
  16. O

Using a jump stick

Yesterday at the poolhall I was watching a game of 1P and one of the players said I should have used my jump cue to jump over a ball to make one in his hole instead of playing what he did. Then the question came up is that legal. I thought it was illegal to use a jump cue. What is the ruling on...
  17. O

Rules Question

Had a situation come up the other day, need some input from the rule gurus that stand guard on the rules. Lets say the 11 ball is froze to the rail, the shooter hits a object ball with the CB ever so soft, the OB does not hit a rail, the CB rolls up to the 11and sticks to it. Now the question...
  18. O

Headed to Houston Again

Well we got the phone call today that we are transferred to the Houston area for a while, don't know for how long, but there is a pool God. Being able to go to poolhalls that have 9 footers and one pocket players. Isn't life grand! Will most likely be playing a lot at Bogie's West as that will...
  19. O

Danny Smith vs. Josh Roberts

Did this match up happen after the match with JJ and if so who won.---Smitty
  20. O

Ball on the line, Legal or Not

Anyone remember the thread about what is a legal ball to shoot with ball in hand behind the headstring. Tried to tell some guys today that the whole ball needed to be out and of course they were saying the middle of the ball. I am going to print out the thread so they will see the light. I know...