Search results

1. W

My post on AZ Billiards

This is my post on AZ where Cowboy Dennis, SJD, and Lou Figueroa were posting about One Pocket Org: To set the record a little straighter on the 3 regular posters who were banned from 1p org forum: 1. Cowboy Dennis - a good contributor at 1p org a lot of the time but a massive hater at other...
  2. W

Wayne Pullen vs Jerry Matchin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-OhgdLeAuLc This is an old tournament match between Jerry and myself from 2012 maybe some will enjoy watching it. (due to some copyright thing they had to mute the sound)
  3. W

The instant turn around

It happened again today. My opponent was playing lights out 1 pocket. I was down bad and anticipating a big loss for the day :confused:. Suddenly, the instant turn around and my opponent was toast. I ended the day a winner. This is not the first time this has happened and with exactly the...
  4. W

little lesson based on Tony Chohan shot

I had a number of people PM asking about the aiming point for the off the titty shot. I did a little video showing where to aim and what you are trying to accomplish which is not necessarily making the ball but more creating a better one pocket position. This shot comes up occasionally and...
  5. W

The T REX Bank

Here is a video I made to demonstrate how Tony made that incredible bank. I shot it from an angle where you can see exactly what happens on the shot. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEGh_pZgBe0 I also posted it on the thread about it but I am sure a lot of people aren't following it anymore.
  6. W

one pocket takeout

I was watching a video of one of my one pocket matches from last month's tournament and I couldn't believe I shot the shot I did. Please take a look and tell me what you think. Go to: new one pocket matches on Pov pool thread. Match part 2 Danny Olsen vs Wayne Pullen Go to: 1 hour 41 minute...
  7. W

1p I.Q. test question 1

Lenny writes: "hope I am not knocking anybodies actions but I will take take 10-7 from Wayne and 9-7 from Lou and the hit and the pick from the ghost and play even with San Jose Dick. The legend Freddy the Beard can play me giving me the breaks. Fair game." Wayne responds: "Hi Lenny: If you...
  8. W

Final four

Semis are: Daulton vs Strickland and Alex vs Shane All have one loss so the winners will play in the finals. They are putting Shannon and Earl on the tv table at 7.
  9. W

Scott Frost hospitalized

A good friend of Scott Frost's just told me that Scott was bitten by a black widow. He is under emergency care and had a seizure last night. He has a MRSA infection in the leg and apparently it could be a life threatening condition and may require surgery and sometimes leads to amputation of the...
  10. W

Riverside, Ca (this weekend)

I just got a couple of calls tonight telling me there is going to be a One-Pocket tournament in Riverside at Shooters, this Sunday starting at 2pm. Race to 3. $40 entry. $1000 added. This is August 28th. Labor Day weekend they have the $10,000 added 9-ball. I guess Efren will be there for...
  11. W

Danny Basavitch quote

I believe there's way more skill in 9 ball than in one pocket. By the time I was 18 I was beating all the top one pocket players in the world. And now I 'm 26 and I 'm still having trouble beating the top 9 ball players in the world. There's way more luck in one pocket than 9 ball. Kid D What...