Search results

1. O

Freddy - Ever heard of playing One Pocket this way?

Freddy - Have you heard about playing One Pocket "One Foul, Ball In Hand"? I've heard (from a reliable source) that this will be the DCC rules this year. Seems to me like it will change the whole game. It sure will make it quicker. What are your views on this? Thanks, Tom, OHB
  2. O

Az & OnePocket.org Private Room @ the DCC

There is going to be a private room with a 4½ X 9 Diamond for members of AZBilliards.com - and those here. It will be in the main hall across from where the cues & stuff are sold. We (Williebetmore & I) are organizing this with Greg Diamond. The cost for this room is going to be $1,000 for the...
  3. O

"THIS MAKES ME SICK"!

I JUST COPIED & PASTED THESE FINAL RESULTS FROM THE ONE POCKET TOURNEY IN VEGAS – RESULTS: 1) Scott Frost $4,000 2) Gabe Owen $2,400 3) Ike Runnels $1,470 4) James Walden $860 - $8,730, top 4 total payout. Now look at the talent, skill, years of trials and tribulations that it took each &...
  4. O

Happy Birthday Steve!

Hey - I'm not sure but I think your catching up with me as I have decided to forgo all future birthdays. HOPE YOU HAVE A GOOD ONE STEVE & I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the DCC. I already have my "Pool Side" reservations from Jan. 6th - 14th. TY & GL
  5. O

What's wrong w/ AZ Billiards?

Any one know what is wrong with the AZBillairds site? TY & GL
  6. O

I need an official, knowledgable One Pocket Ruling!

1st - this is when your gambling - Not A Tournament. A player is bridging close to the cluster of balls near the spot. AFTER shooting a shot, his Bridge hand touches & moves 3 of the clustered balls very slightly. The cue ball never touches any of the moved balls and as a matter of fact, it...
  7. O

Wanna Know What I Think Of The Derby City Classic?

Wanna Know What I Think Of The D.C.C.? I just booked a pool-side room for next year. The tentative dates are Jan 2nd - Jan 16th. "I'M GONNA EAT THE WHOLE THING"! TY & GL
  8. O

Azbilliard Trouble ?

Is anyone else having trouble getting on azbilliards.com ???
  9. O

Cue Extension ?

Anyone know where I can buy one of those Cue Extensions On-Line? I'm talking about the ones that are just black plastic tubes that slide over the cue to make it about 18 inches longer. TY & GL
  10. O

Blue Circle Cue Balls ???........

I am looking to buy some Blue Circle Cue Balls in good shape.
  11. O

St. Louis - 1 hole - Action

The best One-Pocket Action in St. Louis is at The Break in Cahokia, IL - It is just across the Mississippi river from downtown St. Louis on Hwy 3. ACTION, 24,7,365 Just call (618) 332-0330
  12. O

"VERY IMPORTANT NEWS"!

"THIS NEEDS TO BE STRIGHTENED OUT NOW"! Can anyone please tell me WHY would anyone be playing with this Red Circle Cue Ball when it is UNDER SIZED to all the object balls? Believe me - I know of what I speak. I have played pool for over 44 years and the size & weight of the cue ball makes...