Search results

1. A

2021 Southern Rec MOT write-up & photos

Hey everybody! King Warren here!🤣 Just checking in to see who's all going to the Derby! May need someone to carry the King Cobra around for me!🤣 Checking in tomorrow for the banks and staying til Friday the 28th. Wild Bill Rowsey is already there waiting on us! Hope to see everyone!
  2. A

2021 MOT MEMPHIS SIGN UP

Hey Guys! Andy Warren here!! The MOT is still on and looks to be a full field!! This is the official schedule: Wednesday - 11am til Close - ACTION!!! Thursday - 11am til 7pm - ACTION!!! 7pm - 1 Ball Mini Tournament ($50) After Tournament to Close -...
  3. A

Members Only Tournament: date & location nominations

Hey everyone! I'm Andy Warren and I purchased The Southaven Recreation Center from Bill Rowsey last February. Todd had mentioned possibly hosting the Member's Only tournament again. We would love to have everyone come down! We have more food options at our place, plenty of restaurants nearby...
  4. A

Losing action

So I've kinda been on a little bit of a winning streak lately. Making some lucky shots and beating a few people that I've played with for years. (I am definitely on the losing end). I've tried adjusting and it's just not good enough for them. They act like I don't exist anymore. I have pretty...
  5. A

Backer Fees?

So I'm trying to get a buddy playing again...he was an extremely great player...anyway...I am about to start putting up the money for us playing some decent games and my question is how much should the backer receive and how much should the guy not taking any loss receive? 70-30?
  6. A

Finally switched to a predator

I finally went to the dark side! Played with a schon the last 10 years or so and finally got the nerve to switch to a predator 314 shaft. I am loving it. No deflection and shooting straight as an arrow if my fundamentals remain intact. Anyways. My point is dont be afraid to try something new. I...