Search results

1. Disco Dave

Watch out Florida friends.

Not even finished with Harvey and all our friends anywhere in Florida at risk of Hurricane Irma. Please get out to safety if you can.
  2. Disco Dave

Final Players List - Calcutta and Prize Funds

Attached is the status of Tournament Prize Fund and Calcutta just prior to commencement of matches. Steve has the tournament Prize fund already. The Green Fees in the amount of $900.00 have been handed to Frank (Lacy's Owner). Cory and Dick P will be arriving late and should pay their green...
  3. Disco Dave

Dr. Bill at Bogies

Here's our good doctor
  4. Disco Dave

1P.org Tournament Poster/Flyer

I'm soliciting volunteers to help design Flyer for the Tournament. RedCard, if you are available, we'd surely appreciate your help. Matt's shirts are going to be monogrammed "Battle On The Bayou", so it would be good for the poster/flyer to match that title. Below is my first attempt (not...
  5. Disco Dave

Counting Votes

This is just a reminder note. The polls currently being conducted regarding play, equipment and rules at the Lacey's Tournament are intended to be an extension of the players meeting. As such, only votes from confirmed players (showing as paid on the spreadsheet in the confirmed players...
  6. Disco Dave

Ball in Kitchen

Okay, another poll here to identify legal balls on BIH scratch foul: Base of Ball on/inside head string or Whole Ball inside head string Again, Poll ends Monday, 15 August and Steve rules on results and posts in Official Tournament Info sticky
  7. Disco Dave

Ball On The Break

This is the second part of Jeff's poll request: Option 1: No Re-rack at all. Ball on break counts for breaker who keeps shooting Option 2: Re-rack only if breaker racks (rack-your-own) Option 3: Re-rack no matter who racked the balls The votes will be tallied Monday, 15 August and sent...
  8. Disco Dave

Rack Your Own....Or Not

Okay, in response to Jeff's request, here's the first in a 2-part poll regarding the break. Before you vote in this poll it may be wise to look at the results of the companion poll as well. Options: 1. Rack Your Own 2. Opponent Racks for Breaker 3. Breaker's Choice Who Racks Note: If...
  9. Disco Dave

Happy Birthday Steve Booth

Happy Birthday Steve and thanks for creating and running this forum for us! :):) I hope you have a great day and get to go out and hit some balls. Disco
  10. Disco Dave

Trying Again Cap Poll

Trying again. This is a crucial issue and needs a proper vote. Poll closes Sunday evening 3 June
  11. Disco Dave

Voting Poll for Cap vs No Cap

This seems a very crucial issue for everyone's satisfaction with the event. All use this poll to enter you vote on Cap. 1. 33 player cap, 2. 48player cap, 3. No Cap Poll/Voting closes end of day Sunday, 3 June
  12. Disco Dave

N.O. Members Tourney Entries & Confirmed Players Listing

Please only post in this thread if directly related to the collection of entry fees, tabulation of confirmed players, and communication of flight plans/ETA.
  13. Disco Dave

Happy Birthday Frank and Bill

Hey, I just noticed late today. Happy Birthday you guys! Frank, hoping to see you at Lacey's. :)
  14. Disco Dave

Happy Birthday Jtompilot

I just noticed....have a great birthday evening. Celebrate well, cuz when I see you at Lacey's, I'm getting even for DCC games with you! :D
  15. Disco Dave

Cory Deuel in the House at Bogies Tonight

Cory playin 9-ball against Dustin Tayler
  16. Disco Dave

Senior Championship Payouts

Here is the breakdown on payouts for Tournament and Auction
  17. Disco Dave

In The House at Bogie's

Seen In the house today at Bogie's: John Rizzo James Christopher Jeff Sparks John Henderson Frank Almeza Bob Newkirk Reggie Barksdale Joe Macnamara Rodney Stevens (androd) New Jersey John Maurice LeBlanc Bob Owen
  18. Disco Dave

Red's Tournament 1985 - Who's WHo in the pic

A Blast from Houston's past. Who's Who in the pic?
  19. Disco Dave

US Open vs Seniors Championship

How will the just-posted dates for the US Open affect participation at the 1st Annual Senior Championship? I noticed that the dates are back-to-back.
  20. Disco Dave

Urgent. DCC Laughlin Room

Laughlin Room upstairs just came available. I have it now for Onepocket.org members but have no ones phone numbers. Get the word out quick and get back to me