Search results

1. R

OP Shots from WWYD's, Games/Matches, Scenarios!

Fabulous shots. Thank you!
  2. R

OP Shots from WWYD's, Games/Matches, Scenarios!

Very Cool. Thank you.
  3. R

1st printing of my new book, The Art of One Pocket

Book received and very much appreciated. Thank you, SB!
  4. R

How to learn the game of One Pocket

Fabulously keen insight here. Very well written. Thnku, Kanzzo.
  5. R

Happy Birthday, Frank Almanza

A belated birthday greeting to you, FA, someone who has always kept it classy - - on and off the green felt.
  6. R

WWYD shot after the break

Mitch, thank you for the post! Like Androd, my go shot, after some calculation, is moving traffic toward my hole by coming off the 15 four-five rails with goal of cue ball parking near my adversary’s hole.
  7. R

One Ball One Pocket

I second this Amen motion. OBOP is meant to be fast and deadly (sudden death), which is a large part of its attraction. Truth be told, players stipulating to tweak the rules has always been an option, but nice to see it made formal on this forum. So glad to see this fun game getting more...
  8. R

Happy Birthday Frank Almanza!

Mr. Almanza, a belated Happy Birthday wish to you! Hope it was a great day. Playing now or not, I’m betting you’re still L.A.’s best one-holer. Again, thank you for always being willing to share, with class, your one pocket insight whenever behind the mic. It’s very inspiring, and it’s most...
  9. R

One Ball One Pocket

The two-rule version, exactly as Darmoose outlined, has always made OBOP a great game - - for its simplicity and complexity. It really is a fabulous game. I very much appreciate the desire to promote all things one pocket, but the old “If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it” seems to fit here.
  10. R

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Mitch, !happy belated birthday! Best.
  11. R

Steve Cook shot

Thank you, Lou, for sharing these cherished memories. The definition of class was Steve Cook.
  12. R

Asking for a friend

Now, that’s comedy.
  13. R

OK, anyone seen this one!

Thank you, Dennis, for posting this shot. Whether legal or not, I do appreciate your execution. You made it look easy!
  14. R

Steve Cook shot

A big thank you to jd67 for referencing the shot and to ratamon for posting it! Steve Cook was an absolutely fabulous player, and he is sorely missed.
  15. R

The Ghost's One Pocket kicking game

Memories of real friendship - - priceless. “Get your ‘kicks’ on Rt. 66”!
  16. R

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Happy belated birthday, Mr. Almanza. I truly appreciate your one pocket excellence, including as well whenever you’re at the mic.
  17. R

The Ghost's One Pocket kicking game

Thanks for the post, Mr. Ghost. Love the creativity concept. Thinking outside the box in devising games always has my vote. Thnks again.