Search results

1. 1andDone

The Lag #17

This one is also One Pocket related... The Lag #17 Pride, Passion, and the Pool Gods Have you ever felt so discouraged with your game that you have vowed to quit and never play again? And then the next day or a few days later there you are, back in the pool room, looking for action or signing...
  2. 1andDone

Speaking of Cliff...

I'll try to keep this one from being so lengthy! I was in the same frame of mind as many of you have been or are now concerning Cliff and his bite. Over time though, my opinion of Cliff changed and although his antics can be frustrating at times, I have thoroughly enjoyed the time he and I have...
  3. 1andDone

The Lag

Alright, it was suggested to me that I post my blog entitled, The Lag, here on the 1p.org page. So, here it is. Enjoy, or don't, I don't claim to be right. These are just my thoughts.
  4. 1andDone

For any who may be interested...

Awhile back I was encouraged to share some of my blog posts with the members of this site. I have been a member for a few years but have drifted away for awhile. Anyway, my latest blog is the only one so far that is mostly about One Pocket. It's a bit lengthy so I don't blame you if you don't...
  5. 1andDone

What??

Action 24/7 stole my name!!!:heh I guess I'll let it slide... Oh, and I ordered one!
  6. 1andDone

Lacy's Cue, Day 3 of one pocket

January 10, 2016 Lacy’s Cue Pro One Pocket Event, Day 3 Due to a prior obligation I was unable to attend day 2 of the festivities at Lacy’s Cue in Chalmette, Louisiana. For Saturday, day 3, however, I was there, and what a day it was! The players and spectators had piled in! The Mardi Gras Open...
  7. 1andDone

Big match!!!

Today, at Skeeter's, 1:30pm, GulfportDoc and I will be locking horns. Come on out and sweat it! It's sure to have some comedic value!:lol
  8. 1andDone

Stupid, Crazy Nonsense

Two nights ago I played the absolute worst one pocket I've ever played. I missed shots. I overlooked moves. I made bad decisions. I played terrible and just couldn't snap out of it (you're welcome Col. Bille ;)) Fast-forward to tonight: I played better than ever... How the hell does that...
  9. 1andDone

How does your opponent's demeanor affect you?

I've had several experiences when my opponent's demeanor affected my play tremendously. One time in particular my opponent started crying and whining, out of the blue, about rolls, temperature, atmosphere, getting sharked, etc. It seemed the more he cried, the worse I played. Another time...
  10. 1andDone

I Did It...

I did it! I joined onepocket.org! I'll sit back and be quiet, but I'll pay attention!;)