Search results

1. J

The GHOST

When shall we all see, another GHOST wwyd? Will Bruce soon reveal, what has such appeal, The pics of the scene, on the felt that is green, The mystery to solve, which does so involve, Great care and precision, to form a clear vision, Of what is, and is not, the absolute best shot! Get...
  2. J

What’s the word on Bill Incardona

One of our members was missing in action at the seniors event, I was just wondering if he’s ok…
  3. J

WWYD’s

I keep dropping by everyday since I noticed our Canadian member was posting up some wwyd’s. But he hasn’t put up another one lately… I wanted to say thanks to him for putting them up and to also say that he did a fine job with the 3 clear pictures, all from different angles… I hope he decides...
  4. J

Jim the pilot

The pilot is playing on the stream table in the U S Open
  5. J

Joshua Filler vs the 45.5 Ghost on utube

I really like this kid... he’s got such a great mind set for the game of one pocket and at such an early age... combine that with his remarkable ball pocketing abilities and his better than average banking skills, and theres literally no limit to high his ceiling could go... it’s going to be...
  6. J

Morgue?

What’s happened to this site? It’s like a morgue! The Ghost disappears and it all goes south!!! I’ve been away for a while, occupied with dis and dat and I tune back in and there’s nothing!!! Somebody needs to pump up the volume around here and get off the f..in chat box... This is about as...
  7. J

Members tournament

Congratulations to all attendees of this years onepocket.org’s Members Only tournament... You guys looked like you were having some fun, and that’s the most important part of these gatherings... Getting together, sharing time and playing a game we all love... The stream table looked to play...
  8. J

Bracket?

Would be nice for someone to put up a current bracket... sweaters have rights too...:)
  9. J

Bon Voyage campers

It’s here guys... The members tournament is this week, and some of you are already there and the rest of you are in route... I’m green with envy... Have a safe trip and a wonderful time guys... No offense to any of the attendees, but I’m rooting for my homeboy to have a repeat performance...
  10. J

Members only tournament

It’s been a good run for our members only tournament, and it looks like it’s just gonna get better with each passing year...With the help of all our members the tournament is shaping up very well, and it’s becoming an event that could very well end up in your neck of the woods soon... I believe...
  11. J

The Order...

Just thought if we could get a brief synopsis from everyone who plays one pocket about “the order” in which they view the table when it’s their turn, it might be a good lesson for those of us who are trying to learn the game And I would also be interested to see how minds work in the final...
  12. J

“top water memorial”

I’m putting this up strictly for anyone who is not planning on going to the 3rd annual onepocket.org members tournament... John Rizzo asked me to post this Memorial tournament for Gerald Jackson AKA Top Water, and I just wanted to clearify the fact that neither he nor I or Bogies Billiards has...
  13. J

Masters pool anyone?

I know, I know, it’s not one pocket, but if there’s others sweaters out there... $20.00 mail box money... winner takes all... Pick any 5 players... Earn points as follows... 10 for 1st place 9 for 2nd place 8 for 3rd place 7 for 4th place 6 for 5th place 5 for 6th place 4 for 7th...
  14. J

Attention Seniors...

There’s been some conversation between John Rizzo and the new owner of Bogies Billiards & Sports Bar ( Cody Parish ) concerning another Senior One Pocket Tournament in Houston... They want to have it again depending on how much interest this thread generates here at Onepocket.org and how many...
  15. J

What’s your take on this?

Two object balls and the cue ball are the only balls left on the table after player A shoots in what he thinks is his game ball... He says to his opponent, “I’m out.” Then starts taking balls out of his opponents pockets, setting them on the table next to the pockets from where they came... His...
  16. J

Just remembering...

Reading Vapros’s latest journal entry took me back to my childhood days to a time and place I haven’t visited for awhile... I grew up in the San Antonio area and during my high school years I caddied at Willow Springs Golf Course and Breckenridge Park Golf Course every summer and most weekends...
  17. J

Try this one pocket break...

Place the cb a couple of inches out from the rail... aim to hit the 3rd ball a little less than 1/2 full... no split hit... use inside english with speed to bring the cb up just past the middle diamond on the long rail.. Personally, I’m a fan.. They open up nicely for me, and more...
  18. J

Wouldn't it be nice

I was just thinking ( a true rarity in my case ) and the thought crossed my mind as to why there aren't more champions who are participating members here at one pocket.org... I realize of course that some of the champions who are still actively playing the game might not have the time or the...
  19. J

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to all the friends and families here at One Pocket. Org and may God Bless you all and America in the coming new year... Enjoy the season...:)
  20. J

Poker rivals who literally hated each other...

A friend called me the other day from Vegas to relate a hand which took place at the poker table he was playing at... This isn't fiction, it's real and it just happened the other day in a live game... There are two guys in this particular game who hate each other... They have been bitter...