Search results

1. Mkbtank

Louisville (long) Trip Report

Great write up, Robert; and congrats again on the win! You are right that is a tough field and you are a monster!!! Like our Fanatic said, I also really enjoy your style of play. Your joy in playing is obvious and infectious and what’s more, you are the person who taught me to laugh when...
  2. Mkbtank

Heading to Detroit for a couple days

Hey All, I have a work clientt who is based in Detroit and will be heading out there May 1st-3rd. My plan is to check out The Rack on the nights of the 1st and 2nd. Always happy to meet our 1p.org members, so let me know if you are local and would like to hit em. Thanks, Mitch Brown
  3. Mkbtank

MOT Bank mini signups

Congrats Mark! Well done!!
  4. Mkbtank

WWYD from Philly - 100 a game

My exact thoughts, and action!
  5. Mkbtank

You are so right Billy. Thanks for the reminder. I definitely should have put more focus on the 8 ball when I shot it. I rushed it some, and gave up the ghost.
  6. Mkbtank

You are right I shouldn’t have said I HAD to. I did consider the kick on the two. But with the two being frozen to the rail and the position of the 1 I felt that scratching with the cue ball into the same hole was a likelihood. As you say I do know these tables well. The 8 was tough...
  7. Mkbtank

I should have said, I did think about offering a deal! Lol. That’s a good option that I didn’t think of. Thanks. Anything that kept me table I had ruled out thinking I would be in worse shape after that.
  8. Mkbtank

Thanks Everyone who replied! Well this was a terrible spot as we all agree. Plus the guy I was playing is a super straight shooter. I didn’t see a safety to improve my position. After reading all of the replies I like Jimmy’s the best for a safety I think, though even that is a bit of a...
  9. Mkbtank

Hi Bill! I did consider this but felt like even if I sank the 2 the 1 would sit there in his hole so I passed.
  10. Mkbtank

Looks possible but such a high level of difficulty I still like other options better.
  11. Mkbtank

Too patient for me 😂
  12. Mkbtank

Good logic as usual Billy. Thanks. Not what I went with and I wouldn’t have considered the 11 factor. Thanks.
  13. Mkbtank

Good shot Jimmy! I hadn’t thought of this. I will try to remember for next time. Thank you!!
  14. Mkbtank

Not bad but he would keep bunting and I saw myself getting the worst of that eventually.
  15. Mkbtank

Bruce you are tough. You lowered our offer from 65 to 50 already?? 😂😂
  16. Mkbtank

Ghost vs. Tom #2

Same!!! Definition of controlled aggression 😀
  17. Mkbtank

It’s your shot. Your pocket is by the red ❌ and you are in a tough spot. You are up in the game 1-0 but…. The 1-2 is dead in his hole and the 2 is also frozen. I was so stymied that I stopped to take a pic and ask for help! lol. Wwyd??
  18. Mkbtank

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

Don’t threaten me with a good time! Plan for dinner with the fellas if you can, Doc!
  19. Mkbtank

Satellite MOT concurrent with Buffalo’s in May

I am 100% in. You did comment on this schedule before Steve, so I booked my flight for Wednesday night according. Not that I’m complaining. Two days is plenty. I’ll have an extra day to sweat, and play Bill. (Rousey, Kentucky, no matter 😀). And maybe an extra crawfish feast!! Can’t...
  20. Mkbtank

Mini derby 2024

Was it Bankin Billy Thorpe? I feel like it may have been.