Search results

1. P

My lesson with the 👻

This past Monday I set up a lesson with Bruce. What a great night I had! He was very nice and very patient.Very affordable lessons. If you at all have a chance to take lessons from him, DO IT. I joined this forum in the hopes of learning one pocket. I’d watched the game on YouTube many times...
  2. P

Onepocket.org members I've met, played, and gambled with - 2020 update

It was great meeting you Ghost. Look forward to meeting a bunch of the other members at the tourney
  3. P

March 3-8th Scotty Townsend Memorial $12,000 Added

Man, Francisco is on a tear lately. Nice to see a guy still getting at his age
  4. P

Chris's billiard's One Pocket & 9 Ball Tournament

I’ll probably be up there sweating it that Friday. Up to BELOIT the following weekend for that tournament. Hope to see a few of you there. I wonder if anyone will stream this?
  5. P

Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

I’m one of the guys who falls into the “Been a member for a few years and only a handful of posts” category. I’m actually just getting back into pool after a few years away. I’ve always wanted to learn 1 pocket and since I live in the Chicago area, I’d love to come sweat it
  6. P

New one pocket matches on YouTube

Don't know if it's been brought up here or not but theactionreport has uploaded 4 new matches from the 2013 us open one pocket event on YouTube. Some good matches. Sorry about the no link. I'm computer retarded
  7. P

New here

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I'm a member on AZ as well. I was introduced to the game of one pocket a few months ago and it has quickly become my favorite game. Unfortunately, there isn't anyone around me that plays one pocket. Is there anyone that could direct me to someone at Red...