Search results

1. W

Vintage Viking cue with amazing inlays and points

This is a real early, original Viking cue. My friend is selling this on ebay, and it's a really beautiful cue. It is our belief that there is ivory used in some of the inlays, but he is not up for sending it out for official authentication. Please refer to the ebay listing for the details...
  2. W

Various items for sale, not expensive!

Hi Folks, The time has come for me to try to sell a few of the things I don't use. I am located in MA, and hope to sell locally and avoid ebay/paypal fees etc., so cash is king! 1 - SEE PICTURE BELOW! Valley 4 cue, mint condition. I bought this cue when I got layed off, and...
  3. W

I see seven folks reading this, is the game that popular?

Good Morning Folks, and belated happy fourth, While updating my classified ad today, I noticed that there were seven users reading the one pocket forum! I think I must be living in the wrong area, if I ever want to learn one pocket from experienced players. I am in MA, and "pool halls" have...
  4. W

Rare Joss Jump Cue (butt only) for sale in MA

Hi Folks, I have been trying to find the value of this cue for some time, and can't even find a picture of one, or even a mention of one, anywhere on the web. It is mostly brown wood stained, but has an inlayed dark blue wooden Joss logo with a crescent. I saw a similar Meucci one go for $250...