Search results

1. Jimmy B

Late Edition: Mkbtank Derby Report

That's a very unusual situation for the population to be less than it was a hundred years ago, isn't it? I was meaning to ask you if you ever get over to the SuperMax ADX Prison Florence, where El Chapo is staying, to visit and roam around in there. Chapo is still able to post on our message...
  2. Jimmy B

Hard Times Stream

Ok.. Thanks...
  3. Jimmy B

Rules Update Conversation

I noticed this happening in the Action Room at DCC one time.. The guys seemed to know the rule. Shooter wins it. Rack em up. No moaning or questions at all... Thanks to you guys for this work.. I know it can be drudgery. props..
  4. Jimmy B

Johnny "Irish" Lineen

Well thanks a lot, JD.. I was wondering what took him out so young.. Histoplasmosis, a spore.. You know Beard wrote that he first went to Miami in 65 to Jack Kramer's Cue And Cushion. He said it was modern at the time and it was the most exciting room he had visited with 18 Gold Crowns and there...
  5. Jimmy B

Johnny "Irish" Lineen

Doc, I read it was at 711 7th Ave in Manhattan up on the third floor and was also known as Paddy's. 21 tables and the fiercest competition ever at that time.... 'Hustler Days'
  6. Jimmy B

John vs. Ray 1. wwyd?

Great diagrams going on here... Nice work..
  7. Jimmy B

Is This The New Forum Software?

Ok, but I still thought it was a good post. Anyway I noticed that Rod had posted Jersey Red's thoughts about Irish being the best, so I dug out a copy of 'Hustler Days' , the book that concentrated on Red and Lassiter and lots on Johnston City.. The book has a good index and Irish was in there...
  8. Jimmy B

I didn't blow by it.. I just didn't respond on that right away.. It was good. I wouldn't erase it.. In fact I had a question for you.. You mentioned Mike Euphemia.. In this pic is that Mike, the shorter fellow to the right of Crane, by the corner pocket, looking at the gent who is pointing at...
  9. Jimmy B

Derby city

Yes, I read on FB he left as soon as he got the news... His pa in law ,, only 62....rip...
  10. Jimmy B

Johnny "Irish" Lineen

I wish Ervolino was still alive. You could ask him about Irish.. He taught Ervolino how to play one pocket.. Maybe somebody that hung around Ervolino would know, like Rob The One Pocket Hacker who learned a lot from him.. Back then times were different. He played everything. Only Greenleaf could...
  11. Jimmy B

Derby city

Evan Lunda just eliminated Brumback.. Down to final three, in banks.... Orcollo with no losses, Lunda and Billy Thorpe with one loss each......
  12. Jimmy B

Derby city

I was just sweating some Facebook Basement streams and Filler knocked out Busti but then Omar eliminated Filler right afterwards.!!!! Alex knocked out Corey and Orcollo, wearing a stocking hat, finished off Jayson Shaw.. Omar's the real deal alright..
  13. Jimmy B

Derby city

ooooh, that's kinda brutal.. Roy at the basement just put up a clip of Thorpe Beating Brumback in Round 10 of banks, but they were both undefeated so they both go to round 11 and Thorpe will def go to round 12..
  14. Jimmy B

Derby city

This will give some info, Steve............. http://results.derbycityclassic.com/
  15. Jimmy B

One Pocket Streams

Lil Jon wins for 30k in the middle over Robert Frost ,,,8-6....... John-Robert came from behind to win over Alex P for 100K in the middle getting 13-4 and 14-4.. Race to five went hill hill..
  16. Jimmy B

I quoted/replied to several messages.. It did throw me down into my new message box each time, unlike the old board where you could click the quotation marks on multiple messages, until you were ready..If the messages that you want to respond to are on the same page, it's not much of a problem...
  17. Jimmy B

One Pocket Streams

Only other one I know about is TV Mike.. But that's a ppv also.. I only have the action room.. Looks like Alex and the poker pro John-Robert Bellande,,, high roller, are trying to match up, but the stream keeps cutting on and off..
  18. Jimmy B

Happy Birthday, Fast Eddie !

Happy Birthday, Fast Eddie... That's a good name..
  19. Jimmy B

Derby city

Just signed up for the action room package.. Thirty bucks is just a tad over 3 a day.. Reasonable .... Price will go up at midnight tonight.. Get in... We can sweat it and talk some shit, if you're not going... I used to get Accustats but they spend the first few days with the bigfoot rotation...
  20. Jimmy B

Happy Birthday Matt Hilton

It's a good day for a Birthday.. Right before The Derby starts.. Have a good one...