Search results

1. K

Chris Gentile vs. Pag - WDHD, WWYD?

Skim off the 1 ball and put the cb back to where it is. Let him go if he wants to shoot.
  2. K

NICK B VS AB - WWYD

Just roll through the 10 ball, try and freeze to the back of the 6 ball. If you hate your money, bank the 2 ball twice and stop your cb there!
  3. K

efren needs 1 wwyd

Thinning off the pink ball can be dangerous depending where the cb and pink ball stops. There could a long railer with the stripe and cb 3 rails. Totally free if the pink ball gets on the long rail.
  4. K

efren needs 1 wwyd

Thin the 1 ball and leave the cb on the long rail around the 1st diamond behind the stripe. Even if you have to pocket the 1 ball to get the cb there.
  5. K

Donn vs. John 12 - end game situation - wwyd?

If I was the better player, of course I would extend the game. Usually in most cases, I'm not the better player and I have to execute very low % shots to have a chance. When you start playing 1 ball 1 pocket with guys like Nick, it's very humbling to say the least! And yes he will make you feel...
  6. K

I cant argue with the Nick Varner statement. Almost every wwyd, my shot choice is usually based on playing against him. With that said, I'm more aggressive in certain spots and very cautious in others. I've been on the receiving end of his 8 and outs from NOWHERE!! Everybody thinks he's...
  7. K

If the execution of the closest ball ( 7 ball ) is troublesome? How can the other shots not be in the same classification? If you are an underdog with any shot, why not shoot the 1 that can win you the game? And yes the 7 can win the game.
  8. K

Ghost you owe me $50 for making me get off the couch. Lol. Now I shot the shot 10 times. First 4 weren't great cause the 1 tip of left is no good. The next 6 with straight top, made it twice, also made the ball on the long rail and hung the cross corner. The other 4 times the opponent could lose...
  9. K

My money? Lol. You have to shoot here. The trick to the shot is 1 tip of left to hold the object ball on a good line. I will shoot it and let ya know how much money to send me.
  10. K

You sure you meant to quote my response? Lol. I'm swinging at the 7 ball bank. It's time to apply some pressure. I'm not seeing any shot that puts in a better position.
  11. K

My thoughts exactly! Glad you dont mind typing!
  12. K

I don't own a mouse! But my thumb is lethal!
  13. K

You have to pull the trigger here!
  14. K

I'm banking the 7 ball bank, 1 tip of left.
  15. K

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

Dr Bill mentioned the 2 railer on the 10 ball going 3 rails with the cb. Another option would be to cut it and use straight top english and have the cb come up his long rail. Looks like the speeds may match up.
  16. K

Chris/Cincy - possible issue with s/w?

Samsung android
  17. K

It's still the same.
  18. K

It's happening to me also. Very frustrating!
  19. K

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

20. K

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

The stripe looks in the way of the cb going into the 2nd rail.