Search results

1. B

Chris Gentile vs. Pag - WDHD, WWYD?

for me and not them, i would shoot the 9 11 combo hard and try to rearrange the balls and follow down to the jaws. that 11 or 15 looks to go your way. you are going to lose this game unless something good happens quickly.
  2. B

Chris Gentile vs. Pag - WDHD, WWYD?

according to docs 2nd post he has the pocket on the right hand side. doc is using the players perspective instead of the picture perspective.
  3. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

thanks keith i value your posts highly on here.
  4. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

keith and tom i can be abrasive when i post as i don't use smileys and such. this is the internet though and everyone is different and never how you want them to be. in this case it was not directed at either of you. but there will be more to come in the future. so fasten your seat belts. 🙂 i...
  5. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

well i still like my shot which is close to efrins. two rail the 12 to get close to the 12 and leave him around the 2nd diamond up from the bottom rail. this way he has no real shots. and the up table game chances are increased. what happened is efrin got unlucky and put it in front of...
  6. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

i said it wasnt person specific. it was a comedy on the situation. if you are too thick to see that i am sorry. as it turns out you are the one now being person specific. let it go please. as a i said what was the case.
  7. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

it wasnt person specific. just a comedy. maybe you do need to lighten up.
  8. B

the break heard around the world

he missed shots by so much it couldnt be possible in my mind for a top player unless he was either terrible at banking or dumping, which i dont think so as it got too close. but corey played so stupid it could well be. no good player gets unnerved because his opponet makes an open break. my...
  9. B

that break has some merit but not much, for a run out player playing someone who out moves him badly. ive used it against someone who i would win no matter what i did and he was time constrained. this way you get more games in. and that was decades before anyone talked about it. winning money...
  10. B

20 years ago but neither knew the moves or could see many of them. shannon missed so many banks by a diamond or more and a few easy shots. corey shot much better but didnt have the ability to discern the right shot from the wrong one and he almost always picked the one that was aggressive even...
  11. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

efren should have kicked at the ball or rolled down the rail on it and made it an up table game. never should have put that ball in play for shane.
  12. B

who is/was LOTSAPOPPA ?

its kind of a loving word.
  13. B

who is/was LOTSAPOPPA ?

only to the mutts. as they are wannabees. the most respected players as people, seem to have been those that were good but not great.
  14. B

efren needs 1 wwyd

the easiest and safest shot for most would be to hit the 12 ball two or three rails to your long rail, which takes it out of play. and follow the natural angle of the cueball to near diamond number 6 on his long rail which also covers the pink ball.
  15. B

wwyd ??

losing 5 zip i dont like it. but a top player who runs 8 and out easily it might be a good choice. not for the average joe down so much. just my way of playing.
  16. B

wwyd ??

larry you wanted the ghost and bob gave you him holding the cuestick. what more could you ask for. as far as the shot i am shooting the 8 but hard. this sends balls your way and opens all your out balls to run out and win if you make the 8. you are down 5-0. but if it was closer and two...
  17. B

Dress code

if you play enough with a person that makes one at least half the time it should be about an even chance of it happening in 5652 tries.
  18. B

how did you get into one pocket?

when i realized the worst players that gambled played it because they get shots every game. plus if the game is close the smarter person wins the cash.
  19. B

Bellflower Ca. circa 1971

i used to go to bellflower mostly to see who was who so i could avoid them if i ran across them in a bar. same with congress in miami. danny was a great fighter and never lost a fight. he had to give it up because his hands were weak and easily broke bones or something like that. he could...
  20. B

Dress code

fast eddies is really in capitola which is next to santa cruz. over the years there has been a couple rooms in santa cruz. one was right off the main drag. might still be there.