Search results

1. Miller

ABC

"if you got something worth biting..." "you don't have to find the fish..." "the fish will find you." -Fisherman dude on the beach Cobra Kai S2:E4 (on Netflix ;))
  2. Miller

Don't ask what happened next.

pretty salty tom tom. pretty salty. shot to pocket the three with those balls tied up on the side pocket is worth another view....
  3. Miller

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

lemme guess.....after about the sixth or seventh cold one, everything he banks goes in like it has eyes.... :)
  4. Miller

this will light a fire under my backside to get some stuff done/cleaned up next couple/three weeks (just been staring at it for a while...lol)
  5. Miller

look forward to seeing you brother....(basement is a disaster but the table is george) ;)
  6. Miller

The Invisible Line

several yrs ago (pretty sure i was chilln with ghost and nh steve) at DCC watched a late round match between harriman and bustamante. anyway, an official was called over from the desk to call a hit. harriman didn't agree with the call and objected - the official explained himself (attempted...
  7. Miller

The Invisible Line

probably not applicable to JRs particular situation here....but the best way I have seen to make a call is what evelyn dysart does: she makes the call (i don't think she says anything if its a good hit) then makes a bee line back to the tourney desk - and that's the end of it.
  8. Miller

Birthday....Birthday....Art!

happy b-day doc. hope you have a good bro! admire and respect you immensely. :)
  9. Miller

Happy Birthday, oldschool

oldschool1478 - happy b day pal ! :)
  10. Miller

Happy birthday, Rod!

happy b-day rodney! hope you are doing well and have a great day. :)
  11. Miller

Winning One Pocket

i owned both of them. winning one pocket and shots/moves/strategies. paid out the nose for both, because i was told they are so good and any cerebral one pocket player should own them..... as a backdrop, i loan out books to friends. and i don't loan out a book to anyone - you gotta mean...
  12. Miller

Happy birthday bob jewett

happy bday bob! :)
  13. Miller

3 minute interview of Paul Newman on the Hustler

thanks tres. pretty cool.
  14. Miller

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

just wanna say props to Donn on the "Ghost Buster" user pic..... :D
  15. Miller

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

lag softly behind the four
  16. Miller

Fantastic match

thanks vap (and cincy) :)
  17. Miller

2019 DCC One Pocket Finals

pretty salty shots at 22:45 and 38:30
  18. Miller

2019 DCC One Pocket Finals

thanks for the link cincy....
  19. Miller

Looks like we Mississippi & Louisiana boys are gonna get wet...

good luck to you gulf coasters. stay safe.
  20. Miller

The Ghost's One Pocket kicking game

that's good stuff ghost. thanks. (y)