Search results

1. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

anyway efern wasnt happy to cut the 1 he got up off it a few times he did finally shoot it but the one ball skidded on him so he missed it (bummer) cue ball hit the 3/9 shane ran out from where he left him
  2. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

from how i set the balls up it wasnt as tough a reach as some expected
  3. L

the break heard around the world

if you havent seen it IT WORKED THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  4. L

Bellflower Ca. circa 1971

Great story whitey
  5. L

Don't ask what happened next.

Well said frank.... (y)
  6. L

if you think you kick well

great kicks and time shots thanks for the link dave
  7. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

leaving efren like this efrens shot
  8. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

well shane didnt kick at the 4? or bank the one he shot this pocketing the 15
  9. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

No cincy he did not
  10. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

he left shane like this
  11. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

well efren decided to 2 rail the 15 and leave the cue ball up table
  12. L

Don't ask what happened next.

great run out tom why did you hit the next to last ball so hard? couldnt you have hit it softer to get to the same place?
  13. L

wwyd ??

shane kicked to where his hand is chris hit a bonehead shot on the 6 shane could have run alot of balls but hooked himself on the 13 ball so he couldnt see the ?5 ball he tried the combination and missed chris ran 3 and won the game had shane not hooked himself he would have made it a different...
  14. L

wwyd ??

keith i didnt forget you... :) btw you didnt answer my question to you...wwYOUdo any way chris did a touch shot on the 3 ball left shane like this
  15. L

Sad News. Don Jackson passed away

Condolences to his loved ones R.I.P.
  16. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

doc the thread title is efren NEEDS 1 wwyd that means he has 7...... :cool: you can do the rest of the math......:ROFLMAO:
  17. L

wwyd ??

keith i will answer you tomorrow i have not forgotten wwyd?
  18. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

hi guys trying to keep the site going as are you all too..... 👍 :) efrens shot
  19. L

WICS (is correct shot) with position.

still amazing to me how the spin stays on the cue ball for all that distance and rails
  20. L

wwyd ??

another quick story he learned to play out of family and fun billiards in smith town new york. his name is jeff dovinsky ...his brother john was a top level player he learned one pocket from "old man miller" old man miller used tell jeff he would play someone and would win without making a ball...