Search results

1. L

the break heard around the world

if you havent seen it IT WORKED THIS TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  2. L

efren needs 1 wwyd

hi guys trying to keep the site going as are you all too..... 👍 :) efrens shot
  3. L

wwyd ??

shane gentile gentile up 5-0 ball score shanes shot wwyd (wish ghost was posting these)
  4. L

tasc ebony

$2800 https://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=490375&highlight=tascarella call for more info]772-538-0031
  5. L

i need advice here

my pocket is where the cue ball is we both need one whats the shot for me i am sorry i didnt take a picture of what i shot but i will diagram later
  6. L

if you think you kick well

in snooker you only have to get on the ball
  7. L

for your information

i brought up artie and did not want to side track that thread so for any one who wants to know alittle about him read this http://www.onepocket.org/rackem-up-with-artie-bodendorfer/ if you want to understand chicago style onepocket read old threads with his responses
  8. L

THANKS TOM WIRTH

FOR COMING TO MY HOUSE SATURDAY. i had a great time. your shirt was a pleasure to play in it was great to have time to catch up thanks for the whooping....... 😁 and the teaching.....👍 if anyone wants a shirt you can order them and check them out in the classified section...
  9. L

hustlers jamboree

arnaldo on azb posted this link if its new to you you should enjoy it https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HBna2-40eLgTSeKa9QrXVcsMnxj_5RJX/view
  10. L

wwyd??

here is the layout you are the white ball since most of us dont play 3 cushion i will show what blomdahl shot for the 3 cushion players please comment on what would you have done since there usually is more than one way to score a point i know everyone immediately saw that as the answer..... 😎...
  11. L

DOUBLE KISS SHOTS

babey huey and bob jewett showed us a few of these dr dave just posted a link to a video about them you can see how many would be applicable to onepocket he credits bob jewett for help with the shots and video here is a direct link to the video...
  12. L

Happy Birthday John Henderson

Hope you have a great day John ... :)
  13. L

joyner cooney wwyd>

alittle more end game cliffs shot he leads 4-0 in ball count
  14. L

Vapros I had to chuckle

When in your last journal you said “baton rouge is a jumping town as is New Orleans one of our suburbs” having lived in New Orleans during my college days I had to chuckle at that.... (y) keep up your journals i enjoy reading them and your perspective on life stay safe bill larry
  15. L

banking info from dr dave

https://billiards.colostate.edu/normal-video/nv-j-49/ this might help some newbees and there might be a nugget for an oldee
  16. L

busty efren 2345 continued

there are a few more shots in this sequence i think will be fun to follow its now efrens shot efrens pocket is lower left other side of the 2 stripes
  17. L

bustamonte vs efren again 2345

busty's shot wwyd?? not a sexy wwyd but i will eventually show a sequence of a few shots its better than politics......:) busty's pocket is bottom right where the cue ball is behind the 2 stripes
  18. L

busty vs danny

busty's shot wwyd??
  19. L

dennis vs tony

its tony's shot bob.....the score is correct....:) wwYOUdo ???? since tony has a match coming up with busty i will try to find some wwyd with them individually or together if i have any (i cant delete the since below) since
  20. L

efren scott smoking aces 2014

its efrens shot first question is forget about who is playing because whichever side of the score eferen is on i am betting on him ghost asked this in another thread and its a good one if you were playing even against someone your level would you rather be ahead in the score and shooting ? why...