Search results

1. H

5 rack game?

I look at the 5 rack drill/exercise/game, whatever you want to call it, as training for ball running. That said, I don't understand why you guys are beating your head against the wall with the break. Why not take BIH and work on the drill for what it is....running balls! My .02
  2. H

if you think you kick well

Incredibly talented players.
  3. H

Efren's Bank!

No spin needed on the tight crosser.
  4. H

Don't ask what happened next.

Great shooting Tom.
  5. H

efren needs 1 wwyd

Keith it will be very difficult to not leave a bank by staying low with the CB. If you stay low on your side you will leave a 2 railer on the 1 or 5 and if move over to his side you will give up a straight back on the stripe bring the cb 3 rails around for the 9. Your only hope would be to...
  6. H

efren needs 1 wwyd

I like feathering off the left side of the 5 ball by Efrens pocket and bringing the cb near the opponents side pocket about a diamond out. The downside to this shot, you could leave a 2 rail shot on the stripe that is up table and he could leave you doubled up on the 1 and the 5 ball. This is...
  7. H

wwyd ??

Sorry Keith, I missed where Larry posted Shanes shot.
  8. H

wwyd ??

Keith it’s Shane’s shot.
  9. H

wwyd ??

I am shooting the 8 with some pace, cb will drive into the 15 banking the 13 to my side and the 3 ball will be brakes for the cb keeping it low.
  10. H

The Invisible Line

I have been in this situation before and I did the same as you. Prior to the shot, I explained to both parties what my expectations were for a good hit so everyone was on the same page. I don't think this is advise to the shooter. That said, it could be a education as they may not have been...
  11. H

Rackem up Classic stream

I went to the tournament yesterday to watch the last couple match’s. The hot seat match was Josh vs Evan. I was expecting a good battle here but it was not to be as Josh struggled with his ball pocketing, he was over cutting balls. Evan played well and cruised to the win. Those running the...
  12. H

Old Friends from New Orleans

I can report Eddie is alive and kicking as I played some with him at the DCC this year.
  13. H

Happy birthday bob jewett

Happy Bday Bob...I hope it's a good one.
  14. H

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

Whitey that was perfectly executed.
  15. H

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

I shot the 7 twice, each attempt was successful with both object ball and cb.
  16. H

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

I am really surprised at the passive responses in this wwyd. I am in the offensive camp here with the 7.....maybe I have it wrong but I don’t think so.
  17. H

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

I don’t see a issue
  18. H

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

The 6 ball makes for a pretty large pocket for the bank on the 7. Caution on the speed of Cb, you do not want to try and make it to the end rail as it looks like you will sell out the 2 ball. My target is the diamond above the corner pocket.
  19. H

2019 DCC One Pocket Finals

I watched the match last night, its very entertaining. Busty give us old guys hope however misplaced it may be.
  20. H

Happy birthday Big Foot aka Island Drive

Happy belated birthday and congrats on the 4th grandchild.