Search results

1. mhilton777

Oct 7-11th Aramith/Simonis Pro Classic 10-Ball & One Pocket

Demi plays all games well!!
  2. mhilton777

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

It will be great to meet you Doc and chat about music and pool. Bille and I have had PLENTY of beverages together and I would not expect anything less from him!!
  3. mhilton777

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

Lizz and I have been working from home and managing the kids here since March. We are heading down to visit Colonel Bille leaving Minnesota on October 9th and heading back the 17th and driving just the 2 of us. We are stopping at Miller's on the way down in the St Louis area as he is half way...
  4. mhilton777

Mary Kenniston inducted in to billiards hall of fame

Mary definitely deserves this! I had dinner with her and Col. Bille a couple of years ago and played a few hours with her at Bille's house. Amazing woman!!
  5. mhilton777

One pocketeers near Sarasota FL?

Jeff and Danielle Sergent are down in that area right now!
  6. mhilton777

Onepocket.org members I've met, played, and gambled with - 2020 update

I look forward to getting back into town and hanging out and playing some again with all of my Chicago pool buddies!!!
  7. mhilton777

OP / let the cb fly!

I used to play a lot of straight pool with John Lavin and he used it all the time and I learned to incorporate into my game. I was amazed the first couple time he used it on me.
  8. mhilton777

Isolation Pool Tournaments

Doc, there are several different tournaments scheduled for different ratings, table sizes, games, etc. The info can be found in this group. https://www.facebook.com/groups/267444234415987/
  9. mhilton777

Isolation Pool Tournaments

I assume that some of you have seen this but I figured I would share just in case although not one pocket related but pool related. The captain of my pool team started this a couple of weeks ago just for something to do and it is gaining some traction!! It has been on several news stations...
  10. mhilton777

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

It looks like I am having Jerimy Chambers bring me a table to put in the garage. Other than that, we repainted the basement and kids rooms and put in 16 new ceiling lights in several rooms.
  11. mhilton777

Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

I might be heading to Houston with the kids when all this breaks.
  12. mhilton777

Making the most of it

I love it!!! Just wanted to let everyone know that this beauty will be mine.
  13. mhilton777

Making the most of it

Looks great! Where is the pic of the Titlist conversion!?!?!? Love you brother and be safe and healthy!
  14. mhilton777

Pick Em Spots in Chicago?

I have always known it as hit and the pick.
  15. mhilton777

Pick Em Spots in Chicago?

That is exactly what that spot is. When I moved here from Chicago, nobody knew the hit and pick spots or no counts and that was all I ever grew up on! Here in MN it is just the ball count adjustments like 10-7, 12-8, etc.
  16. mhilton777

2020 Members Only Tournament is at Chris's in Chicago!

I will take care of shirts again.
  17. mhilton777

Derby city

I looks like Mitch and The Colonel drew each other first round if I am not mistaken! I do not want to text either of them as it shows they are playing.
  18. mhilton777

Happy Birthday Matt Hilton

Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!
  19. mhilton777

It was in the settings but I had to checkmark it show again.
  20. mhilton777

Thanks Hendy!