Search results

1. Scrzbill

Dress code

No Doc. Fast Eddys existence started in 1975 and no 3c.
  2. Scrzbill

Dress code

I was in with the original Fast Eddys owners who ran into a tax situation which I helped them, so they gave me a small piece. Then some Chicago boys bought it and turned on the overhead lights which ruined the ambience of the place. They bought for $100K and sold for $60K two years later. Dick...
  3. Scrzbill

Any Stream Live or NOT

I streamed the first seniors one pocket and did so for five years, FREE. The platforms for streaming kept changing and me being a computer idiot had a hard time keeping up. I worked the few by myself and then I took in someone who was computer savvy to help. But he was unreliable and a drunk so...
  4. Scrzbill

Any Stream Live or NOT

When I first started going to the DCC, I was appalled and disgusted in the dress of these top players. Ratty FKING t-shirts. Dirty jeans. Asking pool players to respect the game and them selves is too much?
  5. Scrzbill

Dress code

Reading that appraisal of Doc's dress when he was hustling reminds me of a few times when I dressed to get action. Now, I don't even show in Incadona's shadow, but when I moved from Kentucky to Fast Eddy's in Santa Cruz I played pretty sporting. My best is matching up. I picked up my nickname...
  6. Scrzbill

Walking with giants, incardona

Neither one of you are out classed. How many years have I known you, always the nice guy with a great game!!!
  7. Scrzbill

Chris/Cincy - possible issue with s/w?

Hey Chris, Its good to have a fixer on hand for our computer problems. I have a lot of my devices working on Wi-fi. I recently installed a Netgear extender and I can't get it working. How do I sign in. Android or sumting operating system, not sure.
  8. Scrzbill

Savannah GA

Put enough money on the table and you will be in action day and night.
  9. Scrzbill

Covid-19 era pool playing

I can bring my pink pool cue.
  10. Scrzbill

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Happy Birthday Barber. Still isolating, not taking any chances. When this is over, a revival of the Super Seniors at California Billiards
  11. Scrzbill

Berry similar. Surgeons mask which you can loosen at the bottom. BTW, I don't shoot a lot when I talk.
  12. Scrzbill

Dennis/ Chip

It reminds me of playing at Daly City. If I was playing someone the chatter in Talagog would be steady while my opponent would choose his shoot. They would tell him if he made the wrong choice. People three deep around the table.
  13. Scrzbill

Please quit posting about Covid-19. That only atracts it. What would you pay for a mask that is comfortable to wear while playing pool?
  14. Scrzbill

Mitch “The Beast”

Don't kid me. You have been counting every dollar in the photo. OK You play Mitch first since he is the weaker player.
  15. Scrzbill

Mitch “The Beast”

There is a silver lining to the Trump virus. Since Mitch and I have not played viola!
  16. Scrzbill

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

Most stores will guide you to the right products. Ask and be clear.
  17. Scrzbill

He won the inaugural SUPER SENIORS with the correct mix.
  18. Scrzbill

Okay. I am going to Portland tomorrow to peacefully protest. The government is out of control and acting like the Brown Shirts of the 1930’s. Hitler used to use the Brown Shirts for pogroms in the Jewish communities. Much the same. Trump is using legal protesting as an excuse to have his Brown...
  19. Scrzbill

There are different creams out there. One is a root that relieves pain and it comes from Alaska. I will look through my creams and try to find it. Hemp, CBD products can be found in different strengths. 20-1 down to 1-1. CBD to THC ratio. These are fairly quite quick acting. Hyaluronic acid is...
  20. Scrzbill

Whatdaya talkin bout. We had edibles the whole tournament. You me, a certain WBA champion, Retired Army officers, and a bunch of others. Fun had by all. I don’t use them anymore, my pain levels have subsided. The liquids work as John said. 20-1 CBD-THC. Kind of funny you mention it, I was just...