Search results

1. Nick B

wwyd ??

I'm taking a foul to here and will shoot the kick if he fouls back at me.
  2. Nick B

Top U.S. players 2020: Comments welcome

Pilot, I always thought that JS didn't get the attention he deserved playing one pocket. Good thinker and his ball pocketing comes much from his good cue ball control. Maybe because he stays away from the power bank shots that people underestimate him as just a ball runner.
  3. Nick B

The Invisible Line

There is a little bit of gold in that statement. I like it.
  4. Nick B

The Invisible Line

The problem is that 80% of all prayers simply don't know or assume the way they have been told (or accepted norm in a hall). Example miscue. 95% of them result in ferrule contact. Is it ever called. Nope. Do I call it nope. Many have been taught that if I jack up way high it can't happen...
  5. Nick B

How do we overlook Shannon Daulton
  6. Nick B

Slow your roll he's on my team
  7. Nick B

John vs. Rich 2 - wwyd?

Correctamundo!
  8. Nick B

WWYD Baby Huey

If it doesn't lay right then I'm going with extreme check shot and I don't "care" if I miss the 5 and foul. Another ball on the spot will cause complications and tougher for him to defend. Won't miss on purpose but I'm going thin. 1-800 Jenny thin.
  9. Nick B

WWYD Baby Huey

I think it lays pretty good for this:
  10. Nick B

You need 6, how to get out.

13, 3, 11 off the 6. Draw back and decide from there.
  11. Nick B

John vs. Ray 6 - wwyd?

You need a great tuck behind the 6. Any air it's no good. In the general direction will not work.
  12. Nick B

John vs. Ray 6 - wwyd?

If the 11 goes then my shot is a no go. I thought it didn't
  13. Nick B

John vs. Ray 6 - wwyd?

A lot of good can come of this.
  14. Nick B

John vs. Ray 6 - wwyd?

This looks like a good shot but exposes you to an easy bank on the ELEVEN. Or if you don't get coverage he banks your 14 to his side and blows out your 8 ball. Better to take in initiative and bank the 9 and triple him up. As they used to say at the clubs. Good from far. Far from good.
  15. Nick B

Happy early July 4th - My American Friends

Maybe you can steal his ID and get some free healthcare https://www.vox.com/2020/5/4/21242750/coronavirus-covid-19-united-states-canada-trump-trudeau All BS aside we are all in this together. Our border and economies are intertwined. Stay safe my American friends. On the US/Can border...
  16. Nick B

Happy early July 4th - My American Friends

My American Friends, This year has been a challenge. I can honestly say that 2020 can go F-itself. C-19 and all the other turmoil has made this a year to quickly forget. Yesterday was Canada Day (our July 4th). I hope you all have a great and safe time this Independence Day. Go off and...
  17. Nick B

sometimes just for fun

Uncle John is hung like a horse.
  18. Nick B

Lighting question

Send me a link to the fixture you want to buy. I'll quickly do a approximate layout and figure out the light intensity expected. Another suggestion is overdo it a tad and make sure they are dimmable. I would do 9 lights. 6 (just inside of the rail over the pockets and then 3 down the...