Search results

1. One Pocket Ghost

The Ghost's children's mask t-shirt

2. One Pocket Ghost

The Ghost's children's mask t-shirt

3. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. John 12 - end game situation - wwyd?

John's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- score is, Donn ahead 7-5, both going to 8 --- John is frozen to the foot rail and in some trouble here --- wwyd? >>>
  4. One Pocket Ghost

My sun shooting a 9 ball combination

🌞 (y)
  5. One Pocket Ghost

Re. the players in my wwyd's

Each of the 6-7 players/friends of mine who are the combatants in the wwyd's that I put up, are just average players - they are players who I spot 1-4 balls when we play....and they are playing these games for low stakes - if they weren't my friends and playing for low stakes, I wouldn't be...
  6. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

Donn's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom right, under the cueball --- score is 2 - 1, Donn ahead, both going to 8 --- Donn has several good offensive & moving options here --- the 1-11-2 combo is not 'on' --- wwyd? >>>
  7. One Pocket Ghost

Justin Hall runs 8...in banks!

How strong is this...Justin Hall runs/banks 8 - all of the balls that are on the table - and his last two banks are multi-railers! o_O (y) >>>
  8. One Pocket Ghost

The Ghost's One Pocket kicking game

To practice One Pocket kicks, and, (gambling degenerate that I am 🤑 ) gamble at the same time, I started a One Pocket kicking game at Chris's Billiards that I played/play with a few guys there ----- it can be a two player game, or a ring game ----- the rules are simple: You take turns with your...
  9. One Pocket Ghost

The Ghost's One Pocket kicking game

To practice One Pocket kicks, and, (gambling degenerate that I am 🤑) gamble at the same time, I started a One Pocket kicking game at Chris's Billiards that I played/play with a few guys there ----- it can be a two player game, or a ring game ----- the rules are simple: You take turns with your...
  10. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Barry 10 - end game - wwyd?

No fun offense for youse guys this time... Barry's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom right --- the score is knotted up at 6-6 , both going to 8 --- Barry's cueball is on the foot rail --- the 10ball is not a viable option 2rail bank due to the side pocket blocking the needed angle/pathway...
  11. One Pocket Ghost

Efren Reyes VS Grady Mathews

Here's a rare video of an Efren and Grady throw-down, from, I believe, the late 80's - Efren obviously, still learning the game at this point, and firing at everything :)...the video quality is not so great, but, we can fade that to view this slice of One Pocket history...here ya go >>>
  12. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Pete 2

John's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- score is 0 to -1 --- Pete just scratched on his break so John has ball-in-hand --- John has several pretty good options here ----- wwyd?
  13. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Donn 14 wwyd?

My shot --- my pocket is at the bottom left --- ball score is 5-3, Ghost ahead, Donn going to 7, Ghost going to 9 --- to bank the 8ball straight back, naturally, the 9ball is in the way - if you take a ruler/straight edge and place it against your computer screen, in the track from 2" left of...
  14. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Ray 7 - wwyd?

This is a tricky one... Ray's shot --- he has the top left corner pocket --- ball score is 4-3, both going to 8, John ahead..... As the pic shows, Ray has an angle whereby if he plays the 9-10 combination, the 9 won't sit there afterwards for a subsequent shot/simple position = it will carom...
  15. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 1 wwyd?

Pete's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- ball score is 4-3 Donn ahead, both going to 8 --- Pete has some interesting aggressive and moving options here --- the 10 does pass the 11ball cross-corner to your pocket --- wwyd? ----->
  16. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. John 12 wwyd?

Donn's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom right, behind the cueball --- score is 1 - 0, John ahead, both going to 8 --- Donn has several good shot options here --- wwyd? >>>
  17. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Barry 9 - wwyd?

Barry's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- the score is Barry ahead 2-0 , both going to 8 --- even though Barry's behind the stack, he's got a lotta good choices here due to the 5-7 tying up John's pocket --- wwyd? >>>
  18. One Pocket Ghost

Scott FROST vs. Efren REYES - 2016 DERBY CITY CLASSIC ONE-POCKET - - - Ghost & Steve Booth commentating!

Only problem is...that chucklehead Pat Fleming screwed up/dogged it bad and miked Danny D. and Mark Wilson instead of me and Steve o_O 👻 Anyways, if you can lip-read, you can see me and Steve sitting in the middle of the back row commentating for the entire match :) Here's the link >>>
  19. One Pocket Ghost

John vs. Rich 2 - wwyd?

John's shot --- his pocket is at the top right --- the score is 2-2, both going to 8, John giving Rich 10-8 --- John's got a lotta good choices here --- wwyd? >>>
  20. One Pocket Ghost

Ghost vs. Steve 8 wwyd ?

Steve's shot --- his pocket is at the top left --- ball score is 3-1 Ghost ahead, both going to 8 --- not a whole lot of options here/not that easy for Steve to come up with a viable, productive shot --- wwyd? ----->