Search results

1. One Pocket Ghost

The Ghost's children's mask t-shirt

Yeah - freedom of speech...but we were given a brain to enable us to determine which things are best left unsaid......and with the depressing Covid-state of the world that we're all in, and all the hating and negativity going on day and night here in the Member's section's political threads...
  2. One Pocket Ghost

3. One Pocket Ghost

Huh? - unbelievable - wtf does "mean" have to do with our super-hero/masks t-shirt?
  4. One Pocket Ghost

Thanks much for sayin' Dave...and my wife Riva also says thanks...
  5. One Pocket Ghost

6. One Pocket Ghost

7. One Pocket Ghost

Birthday....Birthday....Art!

Hey bro!...
  8. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. John 12 - end game situation - wwyd?

Well, John and Frank were in agreement here - they both liked the same shot...John hit it as he meant to and he came out ok - he almost left a 3-railer, but he didn't...here's how it turned out >>>
  9. One Pocket Ghost

Hmmm...let's see now...ghost, Dr. Bill & Frank say you don't shoot now...combined, that's 160 years of One Pocket experience/knowledge < nuff said brother Kyb...
  10. One Pocket Ghost

Damn...I just gotta say that we've got some guys on here who are freakin' stealth bomber-deadly with their mouse...don't even matter if they hafta load up with english from dead offa the rail neither... I don't think even Skylar or Billy Thorpe could hang with them in mouse-banking ;) -...
  11. One Pocket Ghost

Damn...I just gotta say that we've got some guys on here who are freakin' stealth bomber-deadly with their mouse...don't even matter if they hafta load up with english from dead offa the rail neither... I don't think even Skylar or Billy Thorpe could hang with them in mouse-banking o_O -...
  12. One Pocket Ghost

John's shot --- his pocket is at the bottom left --- score is, Donn ahead 7-5, both going to 8 --- John is frozen to the foot rail and in some trouble here --- wwyd? >>>
  13. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

Reality >>>
  14. One Pocket Ghost

My sun shooting a 9 ball combination

🌞 (y)
  15. One Pocket Ghost

Re. the players in my wwyd's

Yes you can Billy Frocks...but be forewarned ☠...the Pope is a close personal friend of mine...
  16. One Pocket Ghost

Re. the players in my wwyd's

Each of the 6-7 players/friends of mine who are the combatants in the wwyd's that I put up, are just average players - they are players who I spot 1-4 balls when we play....and they are playing these games for low stakes - if they weren't my friends and playing for low stakes, I wouldn't be...
  17. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

^ Exactly right.
  18. One Pocket Ghost

i need advice here

Larry, you can pm me re. this position if you want to.
  19. One Pocket Ghost

Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?

Donn chose to bank the 7, in this manner....since Pete rates as an average player (I give him 10-8) Donn was comfortable giving him the old "heart check" and letting him shoot the not free 5 or the 3 from long distance if he wants to....Donn hit the bank pretty well (very similar to the way that...