Search results

1. W

Orcollo/chohan odds

PMI* ALL BETS MUST BE CONFIRMED * MAX BET 300 POINTS *MINIMUM BET 25 POINTS *ALWAYS CHECK FOR LINE CHANGES BEFORE BETTING CHOHAN WILL WIN MATCH PLUS 150 (100/150) ORCOLLO WILL WIN MATCH MINUS 200 (200/100) * CHOHAN WILL WIN 37 GAMES minus 110 (BET 110 WIN 100) * CHOHAN WILL NOT WIN 37 GAMES...
  2. W

Happy Birthday Mary Kenniston

How can we let your birthday escape us here on Onepocket.Org. You have always been family Mary. Have a great day. Bill Incardona
  3. W

Happy Birthday Danny Diliberto.

Danny has been a staple in the pool world for over 60 years, never once leaving the game he loves and for that alone, I wish him many more years of love, life, and happiness. Love you, Danny. Happy Birthday Bill Incardona
  4. W

Happy Birthday Edwin (Fast Eddie) Friedman

Happy Birthday Fast Eddie, may all your balls find the bottom of the pocket. Dr. Bill
  5. W

Eddie Kelly is gone

Danny Diliberto called me and said that my good friend Eddie Kelly died last night. R.I.P. Eddie. Bill Incardona
  6. W

No where else, you're stealing. Next up.

Do you like to watch the best of the best compete with an understanding of what's really happening? Of course, you do, and it's attainable with the streams that Ray " Big Truck" Hansen delivers to the pool world at an unbelievable low cost. Ray Hansen is a professional in every sense of the...
  7. W

My two cents

I'm exhausted and not feeling well after three days of grueling play. Granted i'm 74 years old and not physically equipped to play pool for 17 hours which I did on the final day. Two years ago when I won the tournament I played 17 hours again on the final day but now at the age of 74 it was just...
  8. W

Pagulayan/ Chohan line

This format is very difficult to make a line that will produce action, so the line will be designed IMO to give doubt to whomever you feel you like in regard to a betting perspective. The format is 3 out of 5 sets, race to 10 each set. I will make a line for only the first set and also for...
  9. W

The Roofer

Does anyone know a player from Sacremento they call the Roofer? If so what is his speed? Dr. Bill
  10. W

Dr. Bill's reasoning's. (practical thinking)

YOU ARE DR. BILL FOR ONE SHOT This lesson is designed for the purpose of educating those who may be interested in how to develop a strong position and protect it. I will go through my thinking process which helped me sort out what not to do and why. Of course, everyone thinks differently...
  11. W

Biggest shot in match.

I watched none of day one, about four hours of day two, and picked up on day three with the score tied at 23 games apiece and watched the remaining games. I thoroughly enjoyed watching these two guys battling back and forth, and Jeremy's commentary made the match that much more enjoyable. Like...
  12. W

Deuel/Smith Odds

This match up is very interesting, looks to be one that will draw a lot of interest. I'm going to put up a close line, take your pick and lay 115/100. Deuel-$115/$100. ... Smith- $115/$100 Take you pick .Minimum bet $50..Maximum bet $200...
  13. W

Pag/Hall payouts

I want to thank every one for the action, sorry I didnt reply that in the envelope for the pay outs my arthritis in my thumb was killing me as I was writing the checks.:( Fats talked a lot of shit after Pag won maybe next time it will be my turn.:) Thanks for the action Smith/Deuel coming up...
  14. W

Pagulayan payoffs

will everyone that had Alex pm me your full name and address for your winnings. Thank you Dr. Bill
  15. W

Pagulayan/Hall ODDS

Anyone that is interested in placing a small wager on this match can do it with me. Take your pick Alex or Justin and lay 6/5 on the out come. * $25 minimum * $200 maximum *All wagers must be in before Sunday July 31st. * If the match ends unexpectedly who ever is leading...
  16. W

Prayers needed for Cliff

I was informed that Cliff's brain is bleeding and they are going to perform surgery. Tony Chohan is at the hospital with him, and they are going to transport him to LSU to do the operation. Doctors say that he'll never play pool again and they were surprised that he's as coherent as he is with...
  17. W

Cliff Joyner possible stroke

I was just informed that around 6:00pm central time Cliff had a stroke. Don't know the severity of it but let's say a prayer for him. Bill Incardona
  18. W

Thank you, it's overwhelming

I'm happy to say that my surgery was a success, in comparison to my first surgery in 2010. I had my surgery Sept 16th by Dr. Taub and today is Sept, 29th only two weeks from surgery, and I'm walking with no problems. My pain level today in comparison to back in 2010 is significantly less after...
  19. W

send pm with address

Everyone who bet the winner please send me a pm with address and amount bet ...checks in the mail.. Dr. Bill
  20. W

The importance of a loved one.

I posted this on Facebook and I would like to have others read it, maybe it could possibly help someone, I'm hoping. I don't know how to put my feelings into words, the person that meant more to me than anyone, my son, passed last night. My son was fighting battles with the demons that...