Search results

1. J

MOT Chicago refund money?

Hi Mike, Hope all is well on your end. You can send my entry to 1 pocket. Thanks, John
  2. J

Official 2020 One Pocket Hall of Fame Nominations

I've made some of these nominations before: One Pocket: Marcel Camp, Johnny Ervolino, Francisco Bustamante, Bank Pool: Francisco Bustamante.
  3. J

Bogies Senior Open 2019

Hi all, Steve Booth and I arrived in Houston on Thursday at the Houston Hobby airport, after picking up our luggage, and our rental car we then drove to LAquinta Suites hotel which was located at the George Bush airport (Southwest does not fly into the George Bush airport) after delivering our...
  4. J

Best One Pocket Player?

Best one pocket player in the world today is Dennis Orcullo, why because he is beating everyone handily. What do you think and why? Just my opinion. John
  5. J

"Make It Happen One Pocket Event"

Congratulations to Pat Fleming and crew for creating the make it happen one pocket event. Some of the best one pocket I have ever witnessed, in all my years of watching one pocket. The commentators were very professional especially Billy and Danny, Ken Shuman did an outstanding job as usual...
  6. J

Orlando Florida

Hi all, I'm going to be in Orlando for 2 months beginning February 1st, looking for some friendly action in one pocket, banks, pm me if interested. Thanks, John:):):)
  7. J

Pool halls in Buffalo, NY

Hi all, I'm going to be visiting my nephew in Orchard Park on August 1 and 2, I'll be busy during the day but in the evening I would like to visit the local pool hall, is anyone in Buffalo playing one pocket? if yes where? Regards, John