Search results

1. cincy_kid

joyner cooney wwyd>

I really don't know what I like. For defensive I almost typed what ghost did so I am with you on that shot G. Offensive I don't mind kybs shot if I can control the rock well enough. I love the idea of mr3c shot but when I try those I come out of the corner too tight so I end up caroming the 13...
  2. cincy_kid

Baby Huey and The Pilot are facing off this week!

2 super nice guys battling it out, I love it! May the best op.org brother win! :)
  3. cincy_kid

Sacramento July 5th 1p tournament

He is playing the pilot on Wednesday! We got action y'all!
  4. cincy_kid

Happy early July 4th - My American Friends

Happy belated Canada day Nick! Stay healthy and safe!
  5. cincy_kid

Golf?

These are the rules when I played as I remember them. Using reds makes for longer game and more hickeys and optional. We played per game and hickeys not per hole whitey but that is an interesting aspect.
  6. cincy_kid

John vs. Barry 7 - the end game - wwyd?

Is that with high english? Where is your 4 rail shot on the 11? The cb to spin into the 3 and 9 removing them :)
  7. cincy_kid

John vs. Barry 7 - the end game - wwyd?

I'm also slow rolling to hit rs of 9. Cb to long rail and behind 13 or to end rail..I'm with tall Jeff again :)
  8. cincy_kid

Golf?

Good question and I can't remember.. I could argue for either side
  9. cincy_kid

Golf?

It is mine, yes. Here is a direct link to the google doc: Golf Rules Or I have also attached a PDF version in case that's better/more universal for others to view. Would love to hear Hendy and any other golf player's input so we can have a good standardized rule set whenever we get to play...
  10. cincy_kid

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

very impressive Steve! As others mentioned, I will take 2 please ;)
  11. cincy_kid

Golf?

Maybe we can use this as a starting point for golf rules.. http://www.onepocket.org/forum/index.php?threads/golf-rules.13196/
  12. cincy_kid

2020 Rankings

I'd personally love to see this implemented anytime im playing tourney or gambling as well as spectating any action match like this
  13. cincy_kid

Members Map?

haha no worries at all Bill, happens to the best of us! Glad you got it, horray! :)
  14. cincy_kid

CaliRed/Greg and his video stash

I think we have all been there Ghost as in my personal example in 2019 at the derby against John Morra: ..sure I got a couple of bad rolls but I played bad and more importantly let my opponent / camera mess with my head/game...happens to everyone to some degree I would say!
  15. cincy_kid

Members Map?

Hmm, I really don't know.. Here is what mine looks like when I am replying: You are saying that the "A" (which controls font family) and the "T" (which controls font size) are not present along your BBCode bar? Can you take a screen grab and post it so I can see what you see? To do that...
  16. cincy_kid

Sacramento July 5th 1p tournament

I'm sure we're all stir crazy at this point and I hope you all stay safe and healthy if you go. Crazy or not, it will take a vaccine to get us out again..hope it comes sooner rather than later!!!!
  17. cincy_kid

Ghost vs. Pat 26 wwyd

Very nice execution Pat! For vapros shot, I too like these kinds of shots and they have to be in your arsenal. The main prob I see on this layout is what Jeff brought up. I think the CB is awful close to the 7. Not impossible but touchy for sure.
  18. cincy_kid

Ghost vs. Pat 26 wwyd

did Pat play off the left side of the 7 and roll the cb down between the 11/3 to get you close to the end rail as possible?
  19. cincy_kid

Online video links to end game situations

yea that was an incredible match for sure!
  20. cincy_kid

Ghost vs. Pat 26 wwyd

Nice shot :)