Happy Birthday To The Barber

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Well things are finally doing better for me. But now all the rec rooms are closed. There are about 60 tables whiten a mile from me but they are closed. Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I think I now will be joining in the conversations. It's been a while. Can someone tell me how to get to private message. With this new format I'm lost.
If you click someone's name a box pops up and you click start conversation to start a priv msg. Or click the envelope up top right between your icon and notification bell.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Well things are finally doing better for me. But now all the rec rooms are closed. There are about 60 tables whiten a mile from me but they are closed. Thanks everybody for the birthday wishes. I think I now will be joining in the conversations. It's been a while. Can someone tell me how to get to private message. With this new format I'm lost.
Glad to see you back and kickin', ole buddy!

Re private messages: on this new program they call them "conversations". So click on the person's name. You'll see a phrase "start conversation". Click on that and you're all set. You'll be notified of any new "conversations". On the top menu bar just to the right of your name there's an envelope icon. That's how you access your conversations (messages). Take a look. All your old ones will be archived.

baby huey

Verified Member
Wow, I first met you 55 years ago and you were my pool hero then and still are. CONGRATS TO YOU PANCHO...........

Rt66

Verified Member
Happy belated birthday, Mr. Almanza.

I truly appreciate your one pocket excellence, including as well whenever you’re at the mic.

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
I haven't had the pleasure of playing you but wish you a happy birthday!
I have, and it wasn’t a pleasure! He beat me 3 games for $30.00 a game!
Then the tournament started... Whew... I was glad...He would have just kept beating on me...
I lied Frank, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife at the Senior event in Houston... Say hello for me and buy a nice $90.00 bottle of wine 🍷for the two of you... Glad you’re feeling better... Hope you had a great day...👍

ChicagoFats

Verified Member
Then the tournament started... Whew... I was glad...He would have just kept beating on me...
I lied Frank, it was a pleasure meeting you and your wife at the Senior event in Houston... Say hello for me and buy a nice $90.00 bottle of wine 🍷for the two of you... Glad you’re feeling better... Hope you had a great day...👍
Wish i could have played or met you jeff when I was playing everyone at boagies last year.

Frank Almanza

Verified Member
From
Upland, California
Jeff, meeting you and many others there was a pleasure. I hope you're doing fine.

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa
Happy Birthday Barber. Still isolating, not taking any chances. When this is over, a revival of the Super Seniors at California Billiards

Jeff sparks

Verified Member
From
Houston, Texas
Wish i could have played or met you jeff when I was playing everyone at boagies last year.
Sorry to have missed the opportunity as well...
You sound like a total gentleman to play with,
so if it’s ok, I’ll just send you a check for $200.00.
From reading your responses to the wwyd’s,
and seeing comments from the Ghost about your game,
I would have lost 4 games to you at $50.00 a pop...
Address please...😉. Be safe up there....