2019 DCC One Pocket Finals

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
I noticed this was not under the one pocket playlist on accustat's youtube page but I stumbled across it and wanted to share in case you haven't seen it.

Some good shooting here as you would expect.

Bustamante vs Deuel

(Mark Wilson and Nick Varner in the booth)

The final race to 3 for the title:

Man, I tell you what, I getting spoiled by these damn Accustat videos, the quality is superb!

Billy Jackets

Verified Member
This was a great match , If you look at about 12:40 in the match, the referee sharked Busty real bad, and he got a bit upset, being a gentleman and a champion he didn't say much , but it was evident he got him pretty good, Busty still won, so all was forgiven I guess, but I can't believe how some guys who have been around pool all their lives are so oblivious to everything . The guys just hovering over a ball in hand shot, behind the line, like he's looking for his lost brain cells.

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Nice match, Busty is on top that is for sure. He needs to take advantage of this widow of playing at a high level, and get into some challenge matches if there is anyone that will play him.
On the shot that they Cory's shot skidded, I believe he elevated his cue to high and created a slight bounce and thus killed the follow. On that shot a absolute level cue it required IMO.
I am glad Cory stated the table is playing easy, for the pockets sure have been excepting the balls. Whitey