Dennis/ Chip

cincy_kid

Verified Member
From
Cincinnati, OH
Nice catch John - good on you.

P.S. I'm surprised that Dennis would give Chip that much weight.
I didn't watch it nor know who won but imo I think 10 8 is not out of line for one of the best one pocket players in the world to be giving up.

Granted chip has been playing well and his last win has him on a mental high right now so who knows..I would have bet on dennis though...

Dennis "Whitey" Young

Verified Member
From
Klamath Falls, Or.
Thanks Crabbcatjohn, I am really enjoying this! There is no comparison to tournament or challenge matches, this is so much better. I've seen the first two games.
I do not like the big guy going over and standing by Dennis's scoring pocket when he is shooting at it. I feel he is an acquaintance of Chip's. I watched the first two games thus far! thanks again, Whitey

jrhendy

Verified Member
From
Placerville, CA
Thanks Crabbcatjohn, I am really enjoying this! There is no comparison to tournament or challenge matches, this is so much better. I've seen the first two games.
I do not like the big guy going over and standing by Dennis's scoring pocket when he is shooting at it. I feel he is an acquaintance of Chip's. I watched the first two games thus far! thanks again, Whitey

He was wiggling all over the place and playing pocket pool when Dennis was shooting and still as a statue with his arms crossed when Chip was up. Dennis still ran 5/6 balls with the guy going that.

10/8 is a huge spot to another good player on that tight equipment. You have to give Dennis credit, he gets up and gambles with some very tough matchups. I think we are watching Chip emerge as a top echelon player.

lll

Verified Member
From
vero beach fl
Based on the conditions the Philippines play in at home I think they all are sharkproof
that being said some one should have told that person move to another spot or stay still

Last edited:

crabbcatjohn

Verified Member
From
Benton, Ky.
He was wiggling all over the place and playing pocket pool when Dennis was shooting and still as a statue with his arms crossed when Chip was up. Dennis still ran 5/6 balls with the guy going that.

10/8 is a huge spot to another good player on that tight equipment. You have to give Dennis credit, he gets up and gambles with some very tough matchups. I think we are watching Chip emerge as a top echelon player.
I wouldn't read a whole lot into it. Looked like he had to pee pretty bad and wasn't there long but we got a good laugh out of it.....

Scrzbill

Verified Member
From
Eagles Rest, Wa

It reminds me of playing at Daly City. If I was playing someone the chatter in Talagog would be steady while my opponent would choose his shoot. They would tell him if he made the wrong choice. People three deep around the table.

BRLongArm

Verified Member
Just saw this thread. I hear they are playing again tonight at 5 pm. From what I watched, Dennis has no win. Chip moves as good or better than Dennis and gives up nothing easy. Dennis is pressing and Chip cleans up after the misses.

gulfportdoc

Verified Member
From
Gulfport, Mississippi
Just saw this thread. I hear they are playing again tonight at 5 pm. From what I watched, Dennis has no win. Chip moves as good or better than Dennis and gives up nothing easy. Dennis is pressing and Chip cleans up after the misses.
Doesn't look like Dennis can win giving 10-8 to Chip. He may have to offer 8-7.