Recent content by wgcp

1. wgcp

Happy Birthday, Colonel

Thanks guys
  2. wgcp

WWYD - WCRanger vs. Col. Bille - 1/?

I believe by this he was getting the break and 9 to 7... it was a lot of fun playing again against Nathan and Matt...I just got really lucky...
  3. wgcp

Derby City

Anybody going to go? The new discounted room rates are now up...I just haven't booked it yet...
  4. wgcp

Happy Birthday RNEWKIRK

Happy birthday...but that don’t mean you get a spot...
  5. wgcp

how did you get into one pocket?

Compression fracture of T10 vertebrae in 2010...so couldn't play competitive golf...a week in Freddie the Beards basement and I was hooked on pool for life...just so many possibilities to learn and then execute...still not any good, but working at it...
  6. wgcp

Road Trip in October to Mississippi

Ill make sure the miller ponies are here...Matt crushed me at one pocket last time he was here...
  7. wgcp

5 rack game?

I think at the next mot I want to play whitey banks...he has posted some impressive shots...nothing like seeing the shot in person, at least it gives me the speed of the hit... I will post one albeit it will be embarrassing...
  8. wgcp

5 rack game?

Really impressed with yalls cue control...I had forgotten how good you guys play...I can’t get over 10 at this...wow
  9. wgcp

Happy birthday, Rod!

hell i missed it...happy belated birthday
  10. wgcp

Ronnie Allen Article

great read....
  11. wgcp

New "Controlled Aggression" Shirts

Hey can I get a red one...xl...
  12. wgcp

Lucky 13

just to darn good...
  13. wgcp

bridge hand distance

Jerry got to agree...watch Fransico's stroke and bridge length...I defer to Freddy the Beards words of wisdom to me...hit a million balls and you might become a player...
  14. wgcp

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Sorry I missed it Happy Birthday...with many more to come...always look forward to seeing you... B
  15. wgcp

Happy B'Day to Island Drive

Happy Birthday...have a great day...