Recent content by wgcp

1. wgcp

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Sorry I missed it Happy Birthday...with many more to come...always look forward to seeing you... B
  2. wgcp

Happy B'Day to Island Drive

Happy Birthday...have a great day...
  3. wgcp

Happy Birthday John Henderson

Missed this happy belated birthday
  4. wgcp

Ghost vs. Mike 4 - end game - wwyd?

Too damn good for me...great wwyd
  5. wgcp

sometimes just for fun

tonight I got a call to come to a bar, the owner said someone wanted to play some sets of 9 ball for 50...okay I went it was a young guy who plays pretty sporty...he lost the bar closed...he told me he wanted to play one pocket...okay come to my house...now its 3 something in the morning and I...
  6. wgcp

Baby Huey's OP Shot!

well that will get me at the table for a while
  7. wgcp

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Happy Birthday to a great guy and pool player
  8. wgcp

Birthday! Bithday! Airport Jim!

From one aviator to another...happy birthday
  9. wgcp

Member only tournament

Pool Halls are opening...is it time to start to think about the tournament and schedule? Also the seniors even though I can't play in it... B
  10. wgcp

Chicago Artie/Bensingers/Speed Ck

Bill Smith, Freddy, and SJD are each old school guys respectively...they all had/have egos about their knowledge of the game and tend to protect that with a gusto unfamiliar to some of us today...I have spent time with each one, and each and every one tried to impart a knowledge of the game to...
  11. wgcp

Brumback vs Piggy Banks

Thanks doc but John makes them first try...I do after 2 or 3 tries...it’s why he is a champion and I am still a solid d player.
  12. wgcp

Brumback vs Piggy Banks

I still say that John delivers the speed of the shot with such consistency that he is tough to beat...eh knows the speed that gives the best results for ball pocketing. Maybe one day...lol
  13. wgcp

What's everybody doing within or outside of the parameters of our lockdown?

Sir you are always welcome in south mississippi...