unoperro's latest activity

• unoperro
    Shoot thru the red with follow . Yellow goes 3 rails to the white,red goes 5/6/7 rails to corner across from where it started.
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to Bob Jewett's post in the thread The Invisible Line with Like Like.
    I think you need to clarify which of several sets of rules they are playing by. The WPA rules are different from DCC rules are different...
  • unoperro
    unoperro replied to the thread Any Stream Live or NOT.
    I always try to wear collared shirts and nice pants for any trnmnt I play in. I agree 100% that players do a horrible job of...
  • unoperro
    I dont buy streams so I am not going to tell them how to produce events. Now the reason I dont purchase streams should be of interest...
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to Ross Keith Thompson's post in the thread Practice with Like Like.
    Sometimes I would practice at the first table at the end of the bar at LeCue Club in downtown Houston. I only practiced when the main...
  • unoperro
    Couple of things The BCA is all about manufacturers so since a table is a way bigger ticket item then cues those numbers are , or were...
  • unoperro
    unoperro replied to the thread Happy birthday bob jewett.
    Glad to wish 1 of the most positive posters on any pool forum a happy bday. Help us rubber crushers keep learning more about this stick...
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to vapros's post in the thread Unpaid Bill with Like Like.
    I don't know what happened to my formatting, but I can't seem to do anything about it, so - here we go: Monday evening I spoke on the...
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to jtompilot's post in the thread Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd? with Like Like.
    I think sometimes we all shoot dIfferent shots against weaker players, however what I’d like to know is what would you have done next if...
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to sappo's post in the thread Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd? with Like Like.
    The balls lay nice to bank 7 ball and take the cue ball 3/4 rails down to Pete's pocket. Keith
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to vapros's post in the thread Unpaid Bill with Like Like.
    I will post this a bit earlier than usual, today, in case the electric power is out later in the evening. I don’t think we will get the...
  • unoperro
    unoperro replied to the thread One Pocket/8 ball.
    No they dont😉
  • unoperro
    unoperro reacted to cincy_kid's post in the thread 2019 DCC One Pocket Finals with Like Like.
    I noticed this was not under the one pocket playlist on accustat's youtube page but I stumbled across it and wanted to share in case you...
  • unoperro
    So this last weekend I ran 2 of my dogs in a akc hunt test. I was worried about the females performance but sure the male would be fine...
    • FB_IMG_1589946692634.jpg
  • unoperro
    That’s rather harsh... isn’t it? I mean all the guy said was the truth, doesn’t make him a jerk, just his opinion of the chosen shot...