Recent content by SloMoHolic

1. S

"New" 1P match video

I've been sitting on a good 1P match (which was previously live streamed) for a few weeks, and I finally uploaded it to YouTube. David is giving me 10-7, and we're both still learning about this game, but we have Shawn Putnam and John Palmore running the commentary. David and I (and many of...
  2. S

Monday night 1P action - 8PM CST

Exhausted after all the great live streams last week? Feeling those live stream withdrawals today? Sit back and relax! I will be matching up with a strong local player tonight, in an extended one-pocket battle. I'm getting 10-7 for a half-chicken per game. :) We'll have a few pros and...
  3. S

"Encyclopedia" now in -going out

"Encyclopedia" now in -going out As quoted from AZB: I've already read about so many bite marks the guy needed a doctor, and: "I like you, boy. But I'll put a rattlesnake in your pocket and ask you for a match." I can't imagine what I'll read over the next few weeks. If I woke up in the...
  4. S

Update: US Open - OnePocket.org players

A quick update on our players: Mr. Lou Figueroa defeated C Wilson Jr, 4-3, then was defeated by Larry Nevel, 4-1, and was then defeated by Jeremy Jones, 3-1. Mr. Tom Wirth defeated C Guthrie, 4-1, but was then defeated by our own Bernie Pettipiece, 4-2. Mr. Wirth was then defeated by Darren...
  5. S

Cliff Joyner vs John Schmidt (2011 DCC)

Heads up! After tonight's Bonus Ball match (which I'm sure you are all watching... Right?)... TVMike has offered to stream a never-before-seen video of a GREAT One Pocket action match. Cliff Joyner vs John Schmidt, played during the 2011 Derby City Classic. This will be a free replay stream...
  6. S

My first good break and partial run

My first good break and partial run Awesome! That's exactly what I did! Thanks for the compliment, too!
  7. S

My first good break and partial run

I was just practicing and made a good run, so I wanted to share it with you guys. I made a ball on the break, and ran 5 more after that. I didn't get good position on the 6 ball (the ball by the right side pocket), so I had to settle for a bank on the 7, sending the CB into the stack, which...
  8. S

Need ideas for 1P Shots in SloMo

Need ideas for 1P Shots in SloMo I have some good stuff on the way. In the clips I shot tonight, you can see the rail compress and release. In the meantime, how's this for expression? This is what Jose Parica thinks of ol' Cliff. EDIT: This was hill-hill... :) -Blake
  9. S

One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner

One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner #3 (at 2:01:43 in the video) Daulton's pocket is on the bottom right.
  10. S

One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner #2 (at 2:00:27 in the video) Daulton's pocket is on the bottom right.
  11. S

One Ball On Spot, Cueball Uptable Corner Here are three more. These are from the Shannon Daulton vs Brandon Shuff match at the 2012 Grady memorial, recorded by BigTruck. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MygSFMHQ4DU All three of these shots were shot by Daulton. #1 (at 1:17:18 in the video)...
  12. S

Need ideas for 1P Shots in SloMo

Due to being clubbed like a baby seal a few times, I have earned promises from a few decent one pocket players (like Cliff Joyner, for example) to capture a few key 1P shots in slow motion. As always, I will be sharing these with my forum buddies at no cost. So, when I get some table time with...