Recent content by onepockethacker

1. O

Things have slowed to a crawl on the site

Ok. You bunch of lame asses. Time to liven the joint up again. What shit ass shot that one of you guys shot do you want to discuss first? 😁 Don't worry I know a few of the guys here have some real thin skin so i will make sure to use 16 ounce gloves.
  2. O

Happy Birthday, Mitch

Happy Birthday shitbird
  3. O

Where are Billy Incardona, The Ghost, Tom Wirth etc..?

Hi Steve, I haven't hit a ball in almost 5 years however I am considering starting again the 3rd Tuesday of next week.
  4. O

What happened to the WWYD's? I leave you guys for 5 years and you let the site go right down the shitter.
  5. O

Do these guys still post on here or is this place a morgue?
  6. O

How good was/is Rob Melrose?

Hi Doc, Good to hear from you also. Im kind of a headhunter so I put people in the jobs that best suit their skills and personality. Just last night alone I got Darmoose and BRLongArm their new jobs they start Monday. Darmoose will be picking fly shit out of pepper and BRLongArm will be...
  7. O

By the way I have not hit a ball in almost 5 years. As far as how good I played at my best.... I was playing my best pool in 2002 when I decided to quit for over 3 years to start a business. I came back to playing in about 2006 on and off but I hated pool and never again played close to how I...
  8. O

As far as the Orcullo match. The year before at Derby I saw Scooter beat Orcullo out of 3 sets getting breaks and ball in hand playing Orcullo 9 ball. Fast forward and I was sitting in the action room in Tunica and Dennis came over to me and sat down and he said he was looking for action. There...
  9. O

Don't know who Darmoose is however his memory is only slightly off. I was in Q-stix twice in my life and only played 1 time. I gave Mark a spot playing 9 ball. Q-stix had ZERO action.
  10. O

How you doing Jim? Life is great Jim.
  11. O

Well first off the match with Alex Lely. We were playing $300 per game and we were up 1 game and Alex missed a straight in game ball from 3 feet away to be even and Anthony ran 4 and out. The backer wanted to adjust after 2 games and after a world class 9 ball player missed a 3 footer to be...
  12. O

Where should I start?
  13. O

Hi guys!! LMMFAO
  14. O

Another question for Billy I.

With what happened in this match I was wondering... If guys like Jimmy Fusco, or Artie or any of the super tough movers from years ago had 7 to 0 leads on Dennis in that match same equipment in your opinion would Dennis been able to win those games or was there defense so good they wouldnt have...
  15. O

question For Billy Incardona.... Orcullo vs. Ronnie Allen

Billy, in your opinion from what you have watched here so far, how would Ronnie Allen have fared against Orcullo? Obviously different era and equipment so please discuss your opinion if they had matched up in the 60's and 70's on that equipment and then if they matched up on today's...