Recent content by kkdanamatt

1. K

Tony / Shane

Mark Griffin just confirmed that there is no smoking in Griff's.
  2. K

International Open and Accustats viewing

Tony Chohan has just entered both the One-Pocket and the 9-Ball International Tournaments later this month in Norfolk, Va.
  3. K

Filler/ Chohan May 12-13th

I've watched Filler play one-pocket on a Gold Crown with 4" pockets. After the first game, during which he was tentative, he began firing them in just like he did against Chohan. Ok, he was only playing a local one-pocket player who isn't capable of running 8-and-out, but he split those...
  4. K

One Pocket HOF voting discussion -- post comments here, not in the voting thread

I agree with Billy Incardona, so I voted for Bustamante and Pagulayan, both of whom have won major 1-Pocket titles and are universally recognized as world class 1-Pocket players. I saw Patch-Eye, Johnny Irish, and Joey Spaeth when they were past their primes, so I can't evaluate them properly...
  5. K

Cliff Joyner at the DCC

Shooting like this is not easy.
  6. K

Jimmy Fusco and Billy Incardona- June 2016

This is the last time I saw Jimmy.
  7. K

Bank Pool Invitational at the US Open

At this year's U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships we will do something different. There will be an 8-man One-Pocket Invitational Tournament and an 8-man Banks Tournament running concurrently with the 9-Ball Championships. The One-Pocket event will consist of races to 4 and the Banks will be races...
  8. K

One Pocket Invitational at the US Open

At this year's U.S. Open 9-Ball Championships we will do something different. There will be an 8-man One-Pocket Invitational Tournament and an 8-man Banks Tournament running concurrently with the 9-Ball Championships. The One-Pocket event will consist of races to 4 and the Banks will be races...
  9. K

Alex, Efren, Josh Roberts, Jayson Shaw, Billy Thorpe, SVB

The Accu-Stats One-Pocket Invitational final line-up is: Alex Pagulayan Efren Reyes Josh Roberts Jayson Shaw Billy Thorpe Shane Van Boening Efren will be defending his title from last year. Format: Race to 4. Round Robin. Final Championship Match will be between the players with the first...