Recent content by keoneyo

1. K

You were perfectly right to say what you said about the so called High Prized tournament. Ray...

You were perfectly right to say what you said about the so called High Prized tournament. Ray has been quite a jerk these days. He threatened to ban me from his FB page because I criticized his airing of his auctions. Which he is the only one that gets a kick out of doing. Watching it for hours...
  2. K

Hey Mike. I see the Squid Game post. I did the English Dubbing. I played various parts but I was...

Hey Mike. I see the Squid Game post. I did the English Dubbing. I played various parts but I was the guy who was the glass expert!!!!
  3. K

Birthday! Bithday! Airport Jim!

Happy birthday Jim. Be careful of those Obama Drones up there!!!!
  4. K

2020 Rankings

Perhaps we need a PRO seniors tournament as well. I dont know how old Warren is. But he has been around a while. I think he would rank high in his age bracket.
  5. K

Happy Birthday To The Barber

Happy Birthday Frank!!! Stay away from those snakes and spiders.
  6. K

It is also Bill Smith's (mr3cushion) Birthday!

Happy Birthday Bill. Stay safe.
  7. K

Francisco Bustamante vs Tony Chohan-One Pocket Action-June 16th-17th-18th

I was totally shocked that no one seem to accept the fact we are live in Pandemic Times. No masks. No distancing. No hand sanitizing. Breathing second hand smoke. I know most of the participants are young. But virus doesnt know age. They are just looking for bodies to live in. Stay safe BRLArm.
  8. K

Busty winner, chicken dinner. 24 to 22. Great playing. Tony was playing great but just didnt get over the line this time. Busty just wouldnt give up.
  9. K

Some excellent one pocket tonite. Thank you Ray and JJ.
  10. K

The first 6 games Busty flew through he did not have a cigarette. I was not there so I dont know how accurate that fact is. It didnt seem like it. However as the night wore on and Tony applied more pressure he smoked more and more often. I dont smoke so I am going on personal observation. But...
  11. K

Like I mentioned earlier. Fatigue sets in. The younger man will have the edge. Tony over Busty 8/7
  12. K

Sounds like Ill have to wear a mask watching online!;)
  13. K

RIP Fred McCann, aka stedyfred

Welcome to the Forum. Sorry for yours and our loss. I remember stedyfred and he will be missed. You are always welcome here and if you are an advocate of the game I hope that you can contribute.