Recent content by John Brumback

1. John Brumback

Merry Christmas Ya'll

Hope to see all of you very soon!!!......or sometime:) John B.
  2. John Brumback

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!!! Who's ready to play some bumps???? J cfb B. :D
  3. John Brumback

Ya'll been playin for how long??

And ya don't know the rules:eek: :lol Yeah that shit drives me crazy too:lol Carry on... I have nothing more:sorry John B.
  4. John Brumback

My favorite quote.

And I came up with it too!! :D " you are too smart to learn" I just think this fits a lot of wanna be pool players. I'm just here to try to help by the way!! :lol John B.
  5. John Brumback

The once in a lifetime shot?

I was playin some one pocket a couple of weeks ago and I spotted the "Jersey Red Shot" First time I ever tried it during a game. Yep you guessed it..I made it:lol I might not ever shoot it again tho... Just wondering how many of you here have made that shot in a game? John B.
  6. John Brumback

Cue balls?

I know this is something you would see over at the other place:p. I would like to know which is your favorite cball? I've been using the cyclops just because that's what they use at the dcc. But I hate using it. It seems to hop and skid more than any cue ball I have used. And it seems hard...
  7. John Brumback

Merry Christmas

all you pool people. Hope you have a good one!! From the Brumback family,Val,Patrick,and John.
  8. John Brumback

All nerds and science guys

get 9 to 6..... full rack banks. That's a hellava spot:eek: John Brumback PS : I will be at the DCC ready to flip or lag. Cheap,I know you guys are nits:lol 50 a rack and up.....:lol
  9. John Brumback

Bankin tip..good one too...

Draw make pocket small...stun or high......make pocket bigger. Don't knock it till ya'll try it.Thanks, JB
  10. John Brumback

So sorry to..

hear of Fred's passing.I too thought he would come back like never before.Un frickkin real. I hate to say it...but onepocket.org will never be the same. John B.
  11. John Brumback

Get well Freddie!!!

We need you around asap. It's boring as hell without you here buddy:) John B.
  12. John Brumback

Shot Clock

I didn't know for sure where to put this so I chose my fav forum. I played Lee Van C. a one hole match on the TV table this year at the dcc. They had a 60 sec shot clock.That was enough time to take a nap between turns. In one pocket you only have 1 hole to shoot at and it don't long when you...
  13. John Brumback

hey ya'll

Had a grand time hangin with Col. Bill E. and Pel all week.We were 3 pees in a pod:lol Pel..like always took a bunch of us to Binions and wouldn't let us pay.Only cost him bout 400$ by the time we got out of there:eek: I didn't do very good even though I made the $ rounds in all three.( 6th in...
  14. John Brumback

Bags are packed!! I hate packin

And I'm headin out to the Tunica Southern Classic in about an hour. Hope to catch up with some of ya down there. Recon it'll be hot down there:eek::lol I'm only playin in the banks this time,got to much on the plate here at home to stay away for that long.:frus Take care everyone. J CFB B.
  15. John Brumback

Tunica anyone??

Who all is going to the Tunica southern classic? I'm going for the bank pool. Don't laugh when you see me with a can of "Off " strapped to my case:lol JB