Hardmix's latest activity

• H
    Hardmix replied to the thread 5 rack game?.
    I look at the 5 rack drill/exercise/game, whatever you want to call it, as training for ball running. That said, I don't understand why...
  • H
    Hardmix reacted to NH Steve's post in the thread Annual Members Only Tournament ?? with Like Like.
    This is a good question. I was just assuming that we would treat the upcoming annual MOT as a rescheduling from 2020 -- which would be...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread if you think you kick well.
    Incredibly talented players.
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Efren's Bank!.
    No spin needed on the tight crosser.
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Don't ask what happened next..
    Great shooting Tom.
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread efren needs 1 wwyd.
    Keith it will be very difficult to not leave a bank by staying low with the CB. If you stay low on your side you will leave a 2 railer...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread efren needs 1 wwyd.
    I like feathering off the left side of the 5 ball by Efrens pocket and bringing the cb near the opponents side pocket about a diamond...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread wwyd ??.
    Sorry Keith, I missed where Larry posted Shanes shot.
  • H
    Keith it’s Shane’s shot.
  • H
    I am shooting the 8 with some pace, cb will drive into the 15 banking the 13 to my side and the 3 ball will be brakes for the cb keeping...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread The Invisible Line.
    I have been in this situation before and I did the same as you. Prior to the shot, I explained to both parties what my expectations were...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Rackem up Classic stream.
    I went to the tournament yesterday to watch the last couple match’s. The hot seat match was Josh vs Evan. I was expecting a good battle...
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Old Friends from New Orleans.
    I can report Eddie is alive and kicking as I played some with him at the DCC this year.
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Happy birthday bob jewett.
    Happy Bday Bob...I hope it's a good one.
  • H
    Hardmix replied to the thread Donn vs. Pete 2 wwyd?.
    Whitey that was perfectly executed.