Recent content by Frank Wojo

1. F

Jimmy Marino

I read that Jimmy passed away this week. Does anyone have any details? Thanks Wedge
  2. F

Fellini Case Question

I have a Fellini case that I bought from Fellini around 1973. It is an Alligator pattern. Does anyone know if Fellini custom cases that were made in the early 70's were actually made form Alligator or other exotic species or were they pressed leather patterns that are being sold as "Fellini"...
  3. F

Question for Grady Mathews

I just finished reading your book "Bet High and Kiss Low" and I noticed you mentioned a player named "Geese". I live in Maryland now...is this the guy who played a great one handed game around the Baltimore area? If so can you tell me something about him? Also, do you know any of the past...
  4. F

Favorite Cue

Being new to this website I was wondering what cue(s) you all play with. My first cue was a Rich cue, next a Palmer and when I turned the ripe old age of 19 I bought a custom Joss in 1973. I bought 3 other custom Joss cues in the 1970's. Remember at that time a custom cue was less than $200. I...
  5. F

Philly Player from the 1970's

Does anyone remember a One Pocket player from Philly named Henry (AKA The Patch). I remember him playing at Boulevard Billiards. I was wondering if he is still around or if he has passed on many of the players from that era have.