Recent content by dmyroncox

1. D

michaels bank pool tournament

next tournament flyer
  2. D

clyde childress

one eyed tony was a nine ball player, didnt play bank tony couldnt beat clyde at bank
  3. D

dcc 11 photos now online

hi i have put together most of the derby city 11 photos and put them online i have high resolution images of all if anyone is interested here is the link; http://www.dmyroncox.com/derbycity11/index.html i have not put up the hall of fame they are not done yet thanks dennis
  4. D

DCC 10 photo now up

www.dmyroncox.com look at the navigation on the right at the bottom click the derby city link look to you hearts pleasure dennis
  5. D

2007 derby city classic photos

check out the pictures of the derby city classic, there are quite a few to check out, have fun www.dmyroncox.com look to the navigation to the right at the bottom dennis dmyroncox@gmail.com
  6. D

2007 derby city classic photos

check out the photos of the 2007 derby city classic www.dmyroncox.com look under the links to the right at the bottom many many to look at any and all are for sale contact: dmyroncox@gmail.com
  7. D

louisville ky

the place to go is billiards club of louisville, in fern creek on 5404 Bardstown road 5 9 foot tables, and a bunch of 7 foot diamonds i can always find someone to play. they have a web site and it give directions for those who need them dennis
  8. D

hundreds and hundreds of DCC 2006 photos

follow the link and look down to the right of the page, there are links to simply "at least a thousand" photos and i havent finished up the hall of fame banquet stuff yet more to come. http://www.dmyroncox.com/ dennis
  9. D

derby city 2005

went by today and the tables are up and lit. they will open up and have open play today until midnight or so. havent gone over the the other hotel to check it out but i will soon perhaps tonight. the hall is starting to fill up with the vendors, they are arriving and setting up now. i...
  10. D

What is Efren wearing?

If you notice the logo on his polo shirt????? dennis