Recent content by calibration

1. calibration

DCC 2024

Registered and Hotel is booked... Looking forward to seeing some of you guys again.
  2. calibration

Members 2023 Special Edition of The Art of One Pocket

Hello Steve, Just ordered looking forward to a great read. Hope to see you at Derby this year. Regards, Cal
  3. calibration

Members 2023 Special Edition of The Art of One Pocket

I would be glad to be in it, just make sure my hair looks perfect
  4. calibration

This Place Is Dead....

To all you guys I apologize for not communicating in the forum, just too many obstacles of Covid, work, life etc. to make it to the felt. Had a small fire in the beginning of this summer which basically required a teardown and rebuild of my home billiard room and other areas. Could not find a...
  5. calibration

Doc almost bought the farm

Doc, wishing you the best in your recovery
  6. calibration

Happy Birthday Cal!

Hey guys, thank you for all the birthday wishes. Best of the new year to you all.
  7. calibration

Finally Antique Ball Cleaner

Thanks guys for the compliments. Il put up some detailed pictures soon
  8. calibration

I only use the Novus 1 primarily, I use the 2 if they are a really old set of balls that need significant re-polishing
  9. calibration

So I bought this antique cabinet maybe 10 years ago, has 2 pull out drawers with holes in them for Pool balls and what looks like storage spots for 6 cues. May have been a cabinet for a doctor or dentist any hew... I finally converted it to a ball polisher, works amazing. I took apart an orbital...
  10. calibration

Derby 2022

With this significant increase in Covid cases I just had to cancel my reservations just now. Feeling sad, hope to meet up with you guys next year. So there may be a slot open under the group code now
  11. calibration

Derby 2022

22nd
  12. calibration

Derby 2022

How about we all try to meet for Dinner again, say Saturday night?
  13. calibration

Derby 2022

Hey guys, (4 fingers here) I know I have been quite a while out of the groups discussions, hope you are all doing well. So I have made room reservations for One Pocket at DCC , looking forward to seeing all that attend.
  14. calibration

Signup for Member's Tournament Chicago

So, is the field now closed for entry?
  15. calibration

Seattle

Ive got a guy for you in Seatle