Billy Jackets's latest activity

• Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread wwyd ??.
    Unless I am mistaken again, Shane is down 5 to 0. For everyone shooting at the 6 ball , if you take the actual picture of the shot and...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread wwyd ??.
    This would be my shot also in this situation , although I think I would shoot the best speed for accuracy, I think I will get a cut...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Grady end game video.
    I remember watching my game improve in leaps and bounds when I got Gradys tapes. He was a fountain of knowledge in a desert RIP
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread 5 rack game?.
    There is no embarrassment if you try as hard as you can, do you know who consistently does well ? Players who play 10 hours a day...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Bellflower Ca. circa 1971.
    I was in Southern Calif in the mid 70s I remember going in a place about middle afternoon, there was no one there but the house man, I...
  • Billy Jackets
    I'm sure those areas will be fixed in the next series, you are still serious about your game!
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets reacted to Dennis "Whitey" Young's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    https://photos.app.goo.gl/6ZQLpKUNQGz8vGXp8 Billy Jackets this is how I am going to go about correcting my bad habits. Videoing taping...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets reacted to Dennis "Whitey" Young's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    Thanks Billy Jackets for coaching me! I needed it to be said. This morning I worked on keeping my head down until the ob went into the...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets reacted to catkins's post in the thread 5 rack game? with Like Like.
    I have decided to use this drill to slw my shooting down and not shoot till I pick patterns or shots. I feel like I shoot well enough...
  • Billy Jackets
    Great Breaking, nice patterns ,very good shot making , except with inside. You are jumping up a bit on the tough shots, again, lack of...
  • Billy Jackets
    I walked in a little pool room in a little town in Ohio and there is Reed Pierce playing one of the locals , probably a strong B+ player...
  • Billy Jackets
    Happy Birthday doc
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Gary Spaeth vs cincy_kid.
    I have seen Gary become part of the table before , he would have his knee along one rail, his elbow under it and a toe in one of the...
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Happy Birthday, oldschool.
    Happy Birthday old school , I'll be 72 soon
  • Billy Jackets
    Billy Jackets replied to the thread Happy birthday, Rod!.
    Hay Birthday Rod